Six Feet Under the Stars

Quick A/N to make you laugh: I was told that the other day in Mr.Chapin's science class (I'm in Mr.Brown's), my friend Alan started playing his music, which I believe was BMTH, and a kid named Ethan yells out "Is this Sleeping With Alexandria?". No, this is not fake. Okay, carry on.

*

Marina's POV:

The backstage at the Koko was so familiar that it felt like home. Since this show was put together so suddenly, we decided it would be cool if everyone had one hour sets, going 5SOS, my band, then All Time Low. Five sauce had just taken the stage, and I was hanging back with everyone in the green room.

Colby was out watching Luke, just trying to be a nice girlfriend, and Emily was lying down in our dressing room. Jack, Alex and I were laughing about some stupid thing, god knows what.

"I swear, I used to pick my brother up all the time when I was a kid." I laughed. "They called me the mighty hulk occasionally."

"What about Mr.Incredible?" Jack laughed, lying down with his broken ankle.

"That too." I replied.

"How much can you lift now?" Zack asked.

"Hmm. I'm not sure about you, but I know I could pick up Alex." I explained.

"You are not picking me up." He dismissed.

I was insulted. "Are you saying that I can't?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying." he plainly stated.

"Let me try, at least." I begged.

"You can't even open the pickle jar. How the fuck can you handle me?" 

"My hand is too small for the big jar." I defensively said. "Please, Alex."

"What if you drop me?"

"Alex, it's like a two foot drop."

He sighed reluctantly. "Only if Zack spots."

"Will you?" I asked Zack.

"Of course." he smiled.

I clapped my hands together. Alex stood, then came over to me. "So how are we doing this?"

"Bridal style." I answered.

"Oh jeeze."

I started to instruct. "Okay, you're gonna have to put up one leg first, and make sure it gets way up on my arm. And you have to grab onto me."

He put his big, manly, muscular leg on my arm, and held on tight. "Now what? I'm scared."

"Don't be. I gotcha, baby." I tried to play it off cool. "Now very slowly, put your other leg on my arm."

He whined a little, then followed my instructions. My arms were becoming more weak, but Alex looked incredibly impressed. Everyone clapped. "I feel like a princess right now."

I laughed. "I told you I could do it!"

"Am I heavy?" he asked.

"Well, you're bigger than my brother." I answered, setting down his legs.

"Are you calling me fat?"

"No!"

"I'm just fucking with you." he smirked. 

Before I knew it, he has whisked me off the ground, just as I had done to him, except a lot faster. "This feels more masculine."

"I'm glad. I like being the girl." I gave input.