Holly (Would You Turn Me On?)

Quick A/N: SO FOR FULL FRONTAL, I SENT IN MY PHONE NUMBER FOR MY HOUSE, AND ALEX AND JACK CALLED WHEN I WAS AT SCHOOL. MY MOM TOLD ME ABOUT IT WHEN I WAS AT DAD'S, AND THEN I GOT HOME AND MADE A REACTION VIDEO AND I FLIPPED OUT! IT WAS ALEX TALKING! HE SAID: "Hey Mallory, this is Alex and Jack from Full Frontal calling for you to be in our new segment, ___________, but you didn't pick up, so sorry, byee!" and I think Jack said the last part! I'd show you the video, but I don't wanna give out the name os the segment before the new episode is released. Anyway, I am a lucky little shit. But damn, Alex Gaskarth saying my name is a sound I could get used to.

*

Alex's POV:

A tidal wave was enclosing overhead. I was in a closed room, my mother crying on one side, and my dad was trying to comfort her. They looked younger, pure, wrinkles setting in so slowly. On the other side was a young man, back turned to us. His hair was dark. A rope was in his hand. I looked down at my own hands, which were smaller and in lack of my tattoo. My hair was still blonde. 

The young man finally turned around, grinning maliciously. He kissed his fingers and held up his hands, then fell over on the ground. The tidal wave finally fell, suffocating me. My brother wasn't there anymore, and my parents had aged so much. I still stood in the middle, confused. I started to cry, because I didn't know what else to do. I thought I was going to die. A soft something shook me. "Alex, Alex!" it begged.

My eyes shot open. Thank the lord, a beam of light was looking down at me. An angel of sorts. It was only a dream. A nightmare.

"Alex, you were crying in your sleep. Babe, are you okay?" Marina asked softly.

I immediately hugged her. She sat on her knees, an arm thrown over my shoulder, the other on the back of my head. I just held her, never wanting to let go. "Everything is fine now. Everything is fine." I whispered.

I felt sweet relief, but still held on to my dream. My brother's suicide meant everything. My parents and I lost our innocence, and I changed so much since then. I developed anxiety because everything had been too much for a young boy to handle. Right now, in this moment, I was starting to get a panic attack. I tried not to cry, but the water swelling in my eyelids overflowed. I closed my eyes so I wouldn't see her reaction. 

Although I couldn't see it, I felt it. She kissed my forehead and shifted around. She held head closer to her chest, and wrapped her legs around my waist. Her arms pulled me tighter, and voice "Shh"ed me. I tried my very hardest to stay strong, to not cry, and to not shake, but it was worthless. I couldn't help it. She was doing so well, calming me down so much more than anyone else ever has. Once I was calm enough, she let go, sitting on my lap, still rubbing my shoulders.

"It's all gonna be fine. We're gonna survive." she smiled, planting a light kiss on my cheek.

"You don't know how much you mean to me, but I'll spend the rest of forever trying to show you." I held her again. 

"You mean the world to me, too, Alex. I hate seeing you so upset." she softly explained.

"Everything is fine now. I'm glad you were here." I said, trying to wrap it up, but a question haunted my mind. "Can I ask you something?"

"Anything." she replied, so effortlessly. But the next answer would not be said so seamlessly.

"Have you ever tried to kill yourself?"

I could almost hear the extra thump in her heart. When she hesitated, I already knew the answer. My throat dried so much more, but maybe not as much as her's. "I was hoping you'd never ask."