2- Shotgun Kiss

"Hey Kris, there's someone at the door." My mom came in my room and told me.

I turned of my mp3 player and put it on my bed and got up to see who was at the door. Before I got the chance to leave the room she stopped me.

"Hey, I'm proud of you." She smiled down at me.

"For...?"

"You've been here for three weeks and you already have a friend."

I smiled. "Well thanks." I chuckled.

I finally went to the door to see Kells standing there.

"You wanna go do something?" He asked me.

I thought for a minute. "I mean, I'm not doing nothing, so why not?" I shrugged.  "Let me get my shoes on."

I walked back to my room with Kells following me. I slipped on my chucks as he looked around my room.

"Girl, you've gotta be the dopest person I've met." He smirked, looking at my posters.

"You like this kind of music?" I asked him.

"Hell yeah, Nirvana and Blink are my favorite bands, and Em is my idol." He nodded, looking over at my bed. "And you like American Horror Story? Holy shit, where you been my whole life?"

I laughed pretty hard at this actually. I looked down and was pretty relieved to see that his chucks were just as filthy and old as mine.

"Hey, well you ready?" He asked me, looking me up and down. He wasn't checking me out though. I think.

I grabbed the house key and slipped it in my pocket along without other things. "Let's go."

I told my mom I was leaving and then we left and started walking down the road. "So where are we going?"

"You'll see." He smirked.

"Oh, well in the meantime..." I said plainly, reaching into my pocket and pulling out my lighter and a blunt.

I stopped for a minute and put it in my mouth and lit it. Kells stopped when he noticed I had too. He looked back at me and instantly his face lit up.

"You just keep getting better and better." He laughed.

I raised an eyebrow. "I can get better? Wow." I joked.

I puffed on it deeply, blowing smoke out my mouth and inhaling it through my nose. We kept walking. Kells took a few hits and so did I.

"You ever shotgunned?" I asked Kells.

He looked at me funny. "Have I what?"

I smiled and stopped again and faced him. He did the same. "Come here." I told him and he bent down a little.

I puffed on the joint one more time before I threw it on the ground and stepped on it. I stood up on my tiptoes and grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him down to my height. He smiled briefly when I did this. I moved my mouth close enough to his to where he thought I would kiss him before. Losing my smoke in his mouth.

He opened his eyes in shock and smiled. Once I got out all my smoke, I pulled away and smiled.

He still looked shocked and it was really pretty adorable. He had his eyebrows raised and his lips were parted and he was blowing the smoke out.

"That was a shotgun kiss?" He asked me as we started walking again.

I nodded. "Yeah." I laughed that he was still recovering.