3- Adventure

Evil Dead is basically a movie where these friends go out to this cabin in he middle of the woods for the weekend. One of them is a junkie, and she tries to play cold turkey while they're there, and she goes nuts from the withdraws and tires to steal a car and run away, but wrecks the car. She gets possessed or some shit and then goes back to the cabin and tries to kill everyone.

We laid down on Kells bed, eating popcorn and watching the movie. I'll admit, I'm a little bitch. I can't stand scary movies, and this is literally the scariest movie I've ever watched.

I'm actually really glad that I get to watch it with Kells, because everytime something scary happens, I scooted closer to him.

"Are you really scared?" He smiled down at me, pulling me closer. I nodded against his chest, almost busting out in tears when the demon bitch cut her tongue in half.

"Do you want me to turn it off?" He asked me sympathetically. I shook my head. If he turned it off, I wouldn't have a reason to be this close to him. "We can still cuddle."

Did this boy just read my mind?

I looked up at him and smiled. "Turn this shit the fuck off right now." I basically begged. He smiled and turned off his Xbox and TV and laid back down next to me.

"Come here." He told me and I scooted closer and put my head under his chin and tangled my legs in his and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Are you cold?"

I looked down. I was only wearing shorts and a t-shirt. I nodded. He reached over me and grabbed a blanket and draped it over both of us.

**KELLS POV**

She's pretty badass. She looks it too. But then she's scared of scary movies. Which is adorable. Plus she always smells like cotton candy and weed. Most people would say that stinks, but just wait until you actually smell it.

"Are you cold?" I asked her, noticing she was shivering a little. She was only wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Plus it's really cold in here.

She nodded and I reached behind her and grabbed a blanket and threw it over both of us, using only one hand. Do you know how hard that is?

A little while later, while I was playing with her hair, I went to say something to her and saw she was sleeping. I chuckled to myself, and gently released her, so that I didn't wake her up.

I walked out in the kitchen to grab something to drink and I saw my aunt sitting at the kitchen table, eating a salad. After I grabbed a water from the fridge, I sat across from her.

"Kris still here?" She asked me with a mouthful of food.

"How ladylike of you." I joked. "Yeah, she's in my room. She fell asleep after we watched Evil Dead."

She nodded. "Colson, I like this girl." She smiled. "She seems nice, and during the past few weeks you've known her, you haven't gotten in as much trouble as you usually do. I think she's a good influence on you."

I smiled down at my lap. "So, is she Jovana's daughter or...?" She asked out of curiosity.

"Yeah," I told her. "She's lived in foster care for the past ten years, but Jovana's now qualified enough to have a kid live with her, so they moved her out here with her."

"How old is she?"

"Almost seventeen."

"So she's gonna be a junior?" She asked me, grinning. I nodded. "At least you have a friend in your grade now."

"Thanks," I said sarcastically. She laughed. I got up and walked back to my room. Kris was still sleeping. I smiled as I walked over to my Xbox and put in Call of Duty and walked back over to my bed and sat down next to Kris.