5- I Want You*

It was almost five before we got back to my house. Neither one of us were even tired though.

"You wanna watch a movie?" I asked Kells as I came back in the living room with two Mountain Dew's and handed him one.

"Sure." He shrugged.

After about ten minutes of arguing over what movie we wanted to watch, Kells wanting to watch a scary movie, and me wanting to watch a comedy, we finally settled on Tucker and Dale v Evil, which is actually really funny.

I was laying down on the couch, and I had Kells laying down on top of me with his head on my chest. About halfway through the movie, Kells turned his head and looked up at me.

"What?" I asked, looking down at him.

He shook his head. "Nothing. You're just really, really beautiful."

I rolled my eyes playfully and smiled. "You're a dork." I told him, shaking my head.

He smiled and scooted up a little bit so that he was looking down at me. I smiled back and wrapped my arms around his neck. He leaned down and kissed me deeply.

The kiss quickly escalated and soon we were sitting up and I was facing him, straddling him while he squeezed my ass and kissed me.

I felt my middle throbbing and chills were running down my back. He licked my bottom lip, begging for entrance, and I opened my mouth for him. I couldn't help when I moaned into the kiss.

We pulled apart after a moment. "Holy shit, you're seriously turning me on right now." He said breathlessly.

This only turned me on more. I felt him growing hard in between my legs and I smirked. "How about I give you a lap dance?" I smiled, kissing his neck.

"Hell yeah!" He said and I chuckled. I stood up off him and turned around, shaking my ass in his face a little bit before walking off toward the kitchen.

I turned back for a moment to see he was still sitting on the couch, staring at my ass. I smiled and motioned for him to follow.

He smiled and stood up so quickly that he almost fell over, then started running after me. I continued walking out to the kitchen and pulled out a chair and drug him to it and pushed him down in it.

"Don't move." I ordered. He licked his lips and nodded vigorously.

I walked into my moms bedroom and put one of my moms mixtapes that was filled with dirty songs in my stereo and walked back out to the kitchen.

He looked at me and smiled when I set the stereo on the counter. I walked over to him slowly, running a hand across his shoulder and sitting on his lap, facing him.

I smirked when I felt how hard he was, and pulled my shirt off, revealing my black lace bra. I stood up and then walked behind him, pulling off my shorts, revealing my matching underwear, and then walking back around the front of him and he widened his eyes when he saw me.

I stood facing away from him with my legs on either side of him and started moving my hips and ass to the beat of the song. He put his hands on my hips and I smirked.

I faced him and started kissing on his neck and he groaned, holding back a groan to the best of his ability. He put his head back and grabbed my boobs and I smiled and put on hand on each of his shoulders and started moving downward.

He started groaning, but I reached up with one hand and put my finger over his lips. "Shhh..." I whispered, smirking. He bit his lip. I moved my hand back to his chest and continued moving downward.

I started whispering the lyrics in his ear and unbuckling his belt. I smirked when he basically begged for more. "Please," He whispered.

I turned around and shut the stereo off. I walked completely around him and bent back down to his ear and reached my hand into his pants. "I want you." I whispered, nibbling on his ear.

He quickly stood up and picked me up around his waist and slammed me into a wall into one swift movement, literally taking my breath away. He started kissing me really roughly and I moaned into his mouth.

He sat me back down and bent down and started sucking on my neck. Then he suddenly stuck his hand into my underwear and started fingering me. I bit my lip and arched my back.

I couldn't take this anymore. "Would just fuck me already?" I whined. He looked up at me in shock and then smirked.

He picked me back up around his waist and carried me into my bedroom and threw me onto my bed.

"Come here," I smiled after he pulled his shirt off.

He smirked and walked over to my bed and climbed on top of me and started kissing me lustfully. I slid off his jeans with my feet, which was surprisingly really easy because they were already undone.

"Fuck!" He groaned after pulling away from me.

"What?" I groaned.

He rolled over next to me and sighed. He looked over at me. "I don't have a fucking condom." He groaned.

I chuckled, licking my lips and reaching over him and opened the drawer next to my bed and pulled out a condom and handed it to him.

He smiled at me and then opened it and put it on quickly. I basically attacked him after he was done, climbing on top of him and kissed him roughly.

He flipped me over and got on top, and I slid his boxers off and he kicked them off the rest of the way. He kissed me passionately and then pulled away.

He looked at me sympathetically. "Are you sure?" I smiled and nodded. He grinned and then kissed me again, sitting up and pulling me on top of him so I was straddling him.

He reached down and slipped my underwear off and I unclasped my bra. As soon as I did, he started kissing my chest. I put my head back and moaned.

"Kells, please." I begged in a moan. I felt him smirk against my skin and then he grabbed my sides and threw me onto the bed.

"You ready?"

I smiled wickedly and he took that as a yes, plunging into me. I felt like I could've exploded as soon as he started, but it only got better and better.

I gripped the sheets in my hands and arched my back, closing my eyes. "Look at me." He grunted. I opened my eyes and looked into his baby blues.

This wasn't working for me, though. I'm way too much of a dom for this. I grabbed ahold of him and flipped us over, so that I was on top. He looked at me in shock before grinning.

"This is mine."
---------------------

June 11, 2016