16- Lap Dance

"Richard Colson Baker, wake your skinny ass up before I dump a bucket of ice water on you."

I fluttered my eyes open to see Slim and Dubo standing in my bedroom doorway. I groaned and squinted as I sat up.

"What time is it?" I sighed, rubbing my eyes.

"Like four thirty." Slim shrugged. "Now get your skinny ass up."

"Shut the fuck up." I joked, slipping on my chucks and a hoodie.

You would think since it's the middle of June, I wouldn't need a jacket, but this is Ohio were talking about. The weather is more unpredictable than forest fires are.

"Where are you going?" My aunt asked me as the three of us neared the door.

"Strip club." I smirked.

"At least you're honest." She laughed. "Have fun, and if you come home with any diseases, I'm kicking you out."

The three of us chuckled before going outside and getting in Slims car. About twenty minutes later, we pulled into the parking lot of the nicest strip club in Cleveland.

"Y'all are going all out for a graduation." I said as we walked inside.

"You only graduate once." Slim shrugged, scanning the club for a place to sit.

We finally found a spot to sit. I looked around and saw a ton of bangable girls, but none were quite at amazing as Kris.

"I think I wanna get me a lap dance." I mumbled.

Slim and Dubo smirked. As if right on cue, a curvy blonde stripper walking toward us, and I grabbed her ass as she walked past.

She looked back at me and smiled. "Let me take you back to a private room." She said softly, looking me up and down.

I looked back at Dubo and he smirked, handing me a fifty dollar bill. I grinned before standing up and following the stripper to a private room.

She closed the curtain before walking over to me and slowly pushing me onto the couch. She smiled before shaking her ass down to the floor, spreading her legs wide.

She stood up, seductively walking over to me and sitting on my lap, facing me. She somehow managed to dance on my lap. She grabbed my hand with hers and placed it between her legs.

I felt myself instantly grow hard. She smiled. "You know, the security guards won't come back here." She whispered, standing up and bending over in front of me.

"Damn." I whispered, looking at her ass. "Why don't we use that to our own advantage?"

She smiled before getting back on my lap and kissing me roughly. When we separated I saw she had removed her black lace corset, leaving her in nothing but her matching thong.

I smiled when she reached for my shirt and pulled it over my head. "Fuck." I put my head down.

"I got you." She said in her extremely sexy raspy voice. I looked up and saw her pulling a condom package out of her underwear. I smiled and pulled my pants down, slipping it on.

I groaned, throwing my head back when she started riding me, still sitting on my lap. Damn, she's tight.

She moaned quietly when I kissed her bare chest. I saw her biting her lip in attempt to silence her moans, but it wasn't working too well. But there weren't loud at all. Just enough for us to hear.

I heard her breathing grow quicker, and so did her pace. I flipped her over so I was on top. I pulled out and went down and threw her legs over my shoulders.

I felt her grip my hair and her legs started shaking. I smirked and went back up and inserted myself in her until we both hit our climax.

I pulled back on my clothes and left the room, going back over to where we were sitting.

"You look like you just got more than a lap dance." Dubo laughed quietly, so that the security didn't hear.

"I got a hell of a lot more than just a lap dance." I smirked.

They both laughed and shook their heads. "I swear, you could get head at a funeral if you wanted to." Dubo said.

"You bet your ass I could." I nodded smugly.

"Yo, there was this banging chick that gave Dubo a lap dance a minute ago." Slim changed the subject, raising his eyebrows.

Dubo nodded vigorously. "Hell yeah." He agreed. "I mean, for a skinny girl. I could've fucked her brains out."

"Really?" I smirked.

They both nodded. "Yeah, I think her name was Callie or something." Slim said. "But that's obviously not her real name. All strippers have fake names."

I nodded. "She's supposed to be performing in a minute, so she's backstage right now, I guess."

"I had me a skinny girl once upon a time." I smirked, talking about Kris. "I mean, I typically like thick bitches, but this girl was probably the best fuck I ever had. Plus I loved her. That kinda just made it all better."

"Kris?" Dubo raised an eyebrow. I nodded.

"If everyone could please turn their attention to the center stage." A voice over the intercom said.

"There she is man." Slim grinned.

I looked up to the main stage and saw the silhouette of a skinny girl with long hair. "Please give a warm welcome to our main performer of the night, Kali Shakur."

The lights flipped on and there stood a skinny girl with long black hair, big cheekbones, and bright green eyes.

Is that-
---------

June 22, 2016