7- Fucked Up

"Goth bitch."

"Anorexic hoe."

"Midget."

I couldn't take this anymore. I basically cut class. I ran into the bathroom in tears and sat in front of the door, pulling my headphones off my neck and plugging them into my mp3 player.

I pulled out my joint and my lighter and looked around for smoke alarm before lighting it up and inhaling deeply. I didn't feel completely better, but it helped somewhat.

I sat in the bathroom for the rest of the period and walked to my locker when the bell rang. Like four people noticed that I was higher than a kite and apparently I had makeup running down my face, but I didn't really care.

Not being able to keep my balance, I sat down in front of my locker and waited for Kells to show up.

After a minute or so, he showed up. "Hey, gorgeous." He greeted me, pulling me to my feet.

I looked down at my toes, not wanting him to see my face. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked me, tilting me head up so I was looking him.

"Babe, you look like shit." He shook his head in disbelief. "Has it been that bad?"

I shook my head. "Yeah," I croaked.

"Come on," He told me, dragging me somewhere by my wrist.

He ended up pulling me into the bathroom and walking over to the sink, picked me up and sat me on the counter. He grabbed a wad of paper towels and ran it under some water before turning to me and wiping all the makeup off my face.

"I see you got into that joint." He smiled, looking at my eyes.

"Yeah, I cut last period and came on here and smoked a little."

"I can tell." He said, kissing my forehead. "Well, we should probably get going. We're late for lunch."

I nodded. I jumped down from the counter and I followed him out if the bathroom and to the cafeteria. When we walked in, tons of people looked at us, and Kells put and arm around me and pulled me close. 

"Why are they all staring?" I whispered to him.

"Well, it's either that you're new, or we're the strangest couple in the school." He told me, grabbing a sloppy joe while I grabbed a salad and a bottle of Pepsi.

"How about you try eating a cheeseburger?" The girl behind me laughed. I looked down at my feet and followed Kells to an empty table in the corner of the cafeteria.

"Ignore her. She's a bitch anyway." He told me, talking about the girl from the lunch line.

I forced a smile. "So, how are we the strangest couple in this school?" I changed the subject, taking a sip of my Pepsi.

He smiled. "Well, you're hardly five foot tall, and I'm over six foot. It's not something you see everyday."

I laughed. "I think we're adorable." I told him.

"That we are." He winked.

Literally out of nowhere, I felt something land in my lap and I looked down and saw a cheeseburger wrapped in saran wrap.

"Eat that!" A guy yelled from the other side of the cafeteria. Everyone started laughing and I felt a tear slip out of the corner of my eye.

I looked up at Kells and saw his face was red with rage. He was absolutely pissed. I didn't bother stopping him as he stood up quickly, knocking his chair down loudly.

Everyone went silent and looked at Kells. He looked over at the guy who threw the cheeseburger at me.

"How about you shut the fuck up?!" He yelled at him. The guys face turned red. "Who gives a shit about her size?! When you find a girl that's as cute, badass, and fucks at least half as good as Kris, how about you look and see what her size is. I bet you she'll be about as tiny as your shrivelled ass little dick."

A few people laughed, but Kells was still pissed as hell. He grabbed my hand lightly. "Come on, we're leaving." He told me quietly.

I stood up and followed him out of the school, where it happened to be pouring down rain.

"Kells, it's raining!" I whined. "Are we really gonna walk home right now?"

Without saying anything, Kells turned to me and picked me up around his waist and kissed me deeply.

"I'm sorry I didn't say anything the first time." He told me, hugging me tight.

"Its okay." I smiled, shivering from the rain.

He set me down when he saw me shiver. "Here, I got a jacket somewhere around here." He told me.

We walked around the other side of the school and Kells squatted down on the side of the stairs. "What are you doing?" I raised and eyebrow. He smirked and pulled out a loose block and reached inside, pulling out a black hoodie and trowing it to me.

I smiled and slipped it on and put the hood up as Kells pulled out another hoodie and threw it on, putting the block back in the side of the stairs.

"Only you." I chuckled. He took my hand in his and we began walking in the direction of where we lived. "How did you find that?"

"Well, when I first moved up here, I refused to stay with my aunt. I kinda just crashed all over the city. I kept some clothes back there because it was the only place I could keep them dry. I forgot all about them until today." He explained.

I laughed. "You're fucked up, you know that, right?"

He nodded. "I kinda figured that out a while ago."

I looked up at him and noticed that he was actually enjoying the rain. "Why do you like the rain so much?" I asked out of sheer curiosity.

"I don't know. I just do." He shrugged. "I always hope for it to rain. I have since I was little."
--------

I feel like this chapter was kinda good. I actually hadn't planned on writing in Kris being bullied, but I needed something to add in here, so I used her size to my advantage.

Also, I have an author's note in the next part that relates to this chapter a lot. Please take a look at it. I would seriously appreciate it, and it could possibly help some of you.

Stay wierd.
-Bam

June 12, 2016