8- My Everything

KELLS POV

"So, um the school called today."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, they said you weren't in your last three classes." I put my head down. "Colson, you can't keep doing this shit. You won't be able to graduate if you keep ditching."

I looked up at my aunt and saw her leaning against the counter, still in her work uniform. "People were fucking with Kris. She was in tears dude." I told her. She raised her eyebrows and motioned for me to continue. "They were calling her anorexic, telling her she needed to eat. Some guy threw a cheeseburger at her. I lost my shit and went off on him. We ditched after that. We went to her house and watched Spongebob. That's it."

She nodded. "I see." She thought for a moment. "Well, let me just say, I'm proud of you for standing up for her like that. She must mean a lot to you."

"She's my everything." I smiled. So did she.

"But," She continued. I sighed. "If I catch you cutting class one more time, I will beat your ass. And if you run from me, I'll wait until I see you in public, then I will beat your ass right there on the spot."

I laughed. "Alright."

She smiled at me. "Tell Kris to come over. I'm making dinner."

I nodded walked back to my bedroom and looked out the window. I saw Kris sitting in her bedroom with her headphones on. I smiled and slid open my window, noticing hers was open too.

I looked around before grabbing a lighter and throwing it into her window to catch her attention. She jumped and looked over at me, smiling when she saw me.

She pulled her headphones off and walked over to the window. "Hey, baby." I smiled.

"Hey, you." She greeted me. "What you need?"

"Um, my aunts making dinner. She said to get your ass over here." I told her.

She smiled. "Okay, I'll be over in a second." She turned and walked over to her bed and slipped on her chucks and left the room.

I walked out to the living room and sat down on the couch. "You get her to come over?" My aunt asked me from the kitchen.

"Yeah, she's getting ready."

Just as I got that out my mouth, Kris opened the door and sat down next to me on the couch. I grinned goofily at her.

She smiled and leaned up and kissed my cheek and then rested her head on my shoulder. More like my arm, actually. She couldn't reach my shoulder.

After dinner was done, we went out to the kitchen and ate, talking about how today went. "You guys are so great together." My aunt told us, grinning. "If you ever split up, I'll probably be crying myself to sleep."

Kris laughed and I could feel my cheeks turning a bright shade of red. "I mean, I'm pretty sure that won't happen for a while, right?" Kris asked me.

I nodded vigorously, lacing my fingers in hers. "I don't see why it would." I told her.

After dinner, we went into my room and played Xbox for a little bit. I turned and looked at Kris. "So are you going back tomorrow?"

She nodded, scrunching her eyebrows together. "I can't just drop out because people are assholes."

I shrugged. "True."

"Maybe you could see if your mom could transfer for you over to Monroe. It's right over the hill from here." I suggested, just wanting her to get away from all the assholes at our school.

She shook her head. "It's still gonna happen, no matter if I go to Monroe or Shaker. It's happened at every other school I've been to. Don't worry about it."

I pressed to power button on my Xbox then laid my head on her lap and she started playing with my hair, causing me to smile. "I am gonna worry about it, because I worry about you. Okay?"

She smiled down at me. "Okay."

I pucked my lip dramatically, like the child I am. She laughed and then leaned down and pecked me lightly.

"So, how is it, that, a month ago, when we first met, you wanted to cut my dick off, and now, we're here?" I asked her, remembering how I knocked her off the side of her porch to get her attention the first day I saw her.

She laughed. "I thought you were such a douchebag." She told me. "But now, I know you're a douchebag. But that's okay, because you're my douchebag."

"Oh." I laughed pretty hard at this, actually.

"So why did you even try to get my attention anyway?" She asked, braiding a small piece of my hair. "Also, if I can braid your hair, I think it needs to be cut."

I chuckled and thought for a second. "Because you're adorable. I saw you, and is was like, 'God damn, she's gorgeous.'. And I still do that a lot, actually." I explained, smiling at the way she blushed.

"No one likes an ass kisser." She smiled, kissing my forehead.

"Mmhmm." I said sarcastically.
***

The next few weeks at school we're going okay. I mean, it's school, so it still sucks, but no one had really been fucking with Kris. So that's a plus.

We had like four classes together. It's funny though, because it was only those four teachers that hated us. Probably because we don't know how to shut up. Having one of us in your class is bad enough, but having both of us? You're basically looking at your shittest year.

"Richard, can you please answer this problem for me?" Ms. Howe, our algebra teacher asked me, pulling me out of my thoughts.

I looked up at the board. 8y(2x+24)/3y+|62|

I scrunched my eyebrows together. "The fuck does that mean?" I said a little louder than I planned. A few people laughed across the room. Even if I am in the remedial classes, this shit is still confusing as hell.

"Watch your mouth." Ms. Howe warned. I chuckled. "Now, can you solve this problem?"

I shook my head slowly, smirking widely.

"At least you're honest." She sighed. She looked around the room for someone else to answer the problem. I saw Kris scoot down in her seat. "How about you, Miss Cochran?"

"Why don't you answer it?" She shot back. I tried to stifle my laughter, so did pretty much everyone else who was in the classroom.

Ms. Howe rolled her eyes. "Because I know that you know how to do this. Now solve this problem."

"You know how to do it too." Kris smirked. "Now solve it."

"Detention."
--------------------

I kinda enjoy writing this book a lot more than the other ones. Kris is literally me, and this is something I've actually said to the teacher. I only got a lunch detention though.

Also, I have to get my braces put on tomorrow at 10am, so I have to wake up at like 8 because the ortho is like an hour an a half away. Kms.

Stay Wierd.
-Bam

June 14, 2016