22- After-party

"We should probably start getting ready soon." I told Kells, kissing his upper arm.

He groaned. "The show isn't for four hours. Can't we just lay here together for the next three hours?"

I smiled. "I mean, it is local, so I don't see why not."

"Good." He smiled, pulling me close to him.

"Jesus it's cold in here." I laughed, pulled the blanket over us.

"I'm sorry, baby." He frowned, kissing my head.

"So, what all are you performing today?" I asked, taking in his scent that I loved so much- weed and cologne.

"I don't know." He shrugged. "I'm getting Mat Musto to perform End Of The Road with me, I'm probably doing Wild Boy, Lace up, Hold On, EST 4 Life, and some other stuff.."

I nodded. "Can you believe it, you're actually famous." I sighed. "Four years ago, we were piss poor, living in a dinky ass trailer with your aunt."

"Almost famous." He corrected. I rolled my eyes. "And yeah, it's crazy. I never thought music coulda got us this far."

"I know." I smiled proudly.

"So, are you just gonna chill with Slim, Dubo and Ashleigh while I perform then?" He asked.

"Always do."
***

Basically, at every one of Kells shows, if we aren't raging with him, the four of us sit backstage while he performs. It's actually kinda fun sometimes.

"Okay, tell me about your's and Kells first kiss." Ashleigh told me.

I thought for a minute. I started laughing, thinking about what our first kiss was. Slim and Dubo looked at me like I done lost my mind.

"I don't know if it counts, but I think it was three weeks after we met." I began. "We were walking somewhere, and I pulled out a blunt. He didn't know what a shotgun kiss was at the time, so of course, I showed him. He got really embarrassed because I was the first one to make a move."

"So you're the reason our little Kells is so wild?" Dubo laughed.

I shrugged, smirking. "Something like that."

"And didn't you live with him and his aunt while you guys were in high school?" Dubo asked.

I nodded, taking drink of my Monster. "Yeah, my mom relapsed when we were sixteen. I already was cool with his aunt, so she let me move in with them. I think I lived there for almost a year before I ran away."

"Why did you run away?" Slim asked me. "I mean, you never really told us."

"Yeah, what happened to you?" Ashleigh butted in. "Everyone was wondering about where you went."

I forced a laugh. "I was seventeen years old. I was young and stupid." I told them. They all nodded understandingly. "I went and worked at a strip club and started renting a cheap apartment for myself. Kells moved in like a year later. I don't think we moved out of there until two years ago. We ended up buying the house we live in now."

Later that day, while Kells was still performing, the four of us decided to play truth or dare.

When it came to be my turn, I got dared by Slim to do a body shot on Ashleigh. She took her shirt off and laid down on the floor. I let Dubo do everything for me. When he was done, I licked the liquid off her stomach, cleavage, and neck, then pulled the lime out of her mouth with my teeth.

"Yeah, bitch!" Ashleigh cheered, sitting up and putting her shirt back on.

I ended up daring Dubo to go out on stage and jump off and crowd surf for a little, and he did hesitantly. He came back looking pretty happy.