21- New Song

I'm a wild boy. I'm a, I'm a wild boy. I'm a, I'm a wild boy. I'm a, I'ma wild boy. I'm a, I'm a wild boy.

I grinned as the song came to a halt. "That's your new song?" I asked Kells.

He nodded. "Yeah. It's already on the top of the charts, and I think it's been out for a week."

"And why I haven't I heard it yet?" I teased.

He shrugged. "I forgot, I guess."

"It's okay." I smiled. "Kiss me, and I just might forgive you."

He smirked and leaned down and kissed me. "You want some brownies?" I asked after we pulled apart.

He raised and eyebrow, smirking. "Brownies?"

I nodded, wiggling my eyebrows. "Brownies."

"Hell yes." He grinned.

I got up and went to the kitchen, starting a batch of pot brownies. As I was pouring the batter into a dish, I felt Kells snake his arms around my waist.

"Would you ever marry me?" He asked quietly, dipping his finger into the batter, then licking it off.

I scrunched my eyebrows together before putting the brownies in the oven. "Would I, or will I?" I smiled, turning around to face him and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Would you?" He shrugged.

"I mean, we've been together for almost five years, excluding the time I ran away." I shrugged. "You bought us a really nice house, we have a more than stable income, and more importantly, I love you, so I don't see why not."

"Good." He smiled, kissing my nose. "I think I'll have to look into that someday."

I grinned, pulling him into a kiss. "I'm all yours." I said into the kiss.

He smiled and pulled away, picking me up and setting me on the counter. "Kells?"

"Yeah?"

"We made it."

He lightly pecked me. "Let me take you shopping."

I laughed. "You want to take me shopping?"

He nodded, a serious look on his face. "You're my girl. We've been together for a while now, and I haven't got to spoil you yet. Let me take you out and spoil you today."

I smiled with one side of my mouth. "Do you even have money?"

He scoffed. "What kind of question is that?" He smirked and pulled a large wad of twenties and fifties out of his pocket. "Do I have money?"
***

"Do you like these?" He pointed to a pair of chucks that had American flags on them, and they looked really old. But they obviously weren't.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Kells, you've literally bought me four pair of shoes already."

And he has. He bought me a pair of knee-high, lace up Harley boots, all black high top vans, a pair of strappy brown sandals, and some all black pumps.

"I know, but I haven't bought you a pair of chucks yet." He pointed out with a smug look on his face.

"You're such a girl." I joked, shaking my head.

"Well, do you like them?" He repeated, disregaurding my previous insult.

"Yes, but I'm not letting you buy them for me." I smirked.

"I'm buying them for you." He insisted. "What size do you wear in chucks?"

"I'm not telling you."

He rolled his eyes. "Fine." He groaned. Just when I thought he would give up, he grabbed my leg in one swift movement, nearly knocking me on my ass. He bent down to look at the bottom of my shoe.

"Damn it, Richard!" I laughed, attempting to push him off, failing miserably.

Despite my resisting, he finally figured out I wear a size seven in chucks. "Damn, you have small feet." He laughed, grabbing a box of size five chucks.

"You're so stubborn." I sighed as we walked to the front to pay.

After we payed, we went to the mall and went clothes shopping for a little. I got some ripped black jeans, a couple band shirts, and a tight black dress for when we go out. Kells bought himself some Young and Reckless merch as well.

"Hey, I never got to see that dress on you." Kells wiggled his eyebrows when we got home, flopping on the bed. "You should put it on for a minute for me."

I bit my lip. "Okay." I smiled. I pulled off my tight red and black striped shirt and my black high-waisted shorts, leaving me in my purple lace bra and matching panties.

"Damn, you're fine." I heard Kells mumble loudly.

I blushed and pulled the dress out of the bag and slipped it on, looking in the mirror. I was actually really happy with the way it fit. I turned around and saw Kells staring at my ass.

He opened his mouth to say something, but stopped himself, a wide smirk forming on his face. "I don't like it." He said smugly.

I widened my eyes. "Wh-" I started before he cut me off.

"Take it off." He grinned.

I laughed, realizing what he was doing. "Why don't you come do it for me?"

He jumped off the bed and ran over to me, pulling me onto a kiss. I felt him reached behind me and unzip the dress, dropping it to my ankles.

I smiled and bit his lip. I could tell I was turning him on when he grunted.

I jumped up a little and wrapped my legs around his waist and he pushed me into a wall. I reached down and strategically unbuttoned his pants and pushed them down a little so they fell off.

"Kells," I moaned when he started kissing and sucking on my chest, leaving hickeys across my collar bone.

I felt him smirk against my skin. He reached a hand into my panties and started fingering me. I moaned lightly, throwing my head back and moving my hips with his motions.

Before I neared my climax, he stopped and carried me over to the bed, climbing on top of me.

I pulled his shirt off and he met me with a kiss after he did. I pushed off his boxers and my panties as well.

He smirked before entering me. I moaned and arched my back, digging my nails into his back.

After we both hit our peaks, he laid down next to me and pulled me close. "I love you." I whispered, kissing his tattoos like I used to do when we were teenagers.

"Do you remember on your seventeenth birthday, how I got you a cupcake with a candle and you wouldn't tell me what you wished for?" He asked me randomly.

I thought for a minute. I smiled when I finally did remember. "Of course, why?"

"Can you tell me yet?"

I thought for a minute again. I remembered exactly what I wished for.

"Not yet."
-----------------

I feel like this chapter is just a filler. Nothing too important. But we are getting close to the end. Like I think the next chapter is the last.

Stay Wierd.
-Bam

June 24, 2016