19- Battles

"Hey, baby, I gotta go to work." I bent down to where Kris was laying in on the couch and kiss her forehead. "I'll be home at like eight."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I smiled and walked out of the apartment building and started for Chipoltlé, where I've been working for almost two months now.

When I got there, I put on my hat and started taking someone's order. About two hours into the day, a couple guys came up and started ordering.

"Shit, I forgot my wallet in the car." One groaned. Then he looked at me. "I'll battle you for my burrito."

I raised my eyebrow. "Explain."

"I win, I have to pay, for my burrito. You win, you have to pay for it." He offered. "And, I have tickets to Black Veil Brides. You win, you can have them both. I win, and you owe me a burrito and forty bucks."

Well my boss isn't here today so... "Sure." I mean, it's only forty five bucks. Plus, Kris loves Black Veil Brides.

"Marco, I'm going on break." I yelled to my coworker. He nodded and I took my sash off and went outside with the guys behind me.

We went for about ten minutes or so. He ragged on me about being white, I came back by pointing out that he looked like he went to a private school and had everything handed to him. He came back by insulting my filthy chucks. We went on for a little bit until he was finally left speechless and one of his friends declared me the winner.

I held out my hand. "I think you owe me something." I smirked.

He sighed and handing me the two tickets and five bucks. I went inside and made his burrito and handed it to him.

"Have a nice day, sir." I chuckled as he left.

One of his friends came back inside after a minute. "Dude, what's your name?" He asked me, smiling.

"Kells, or Kelly." I told him.

"Well, they should be calling you Machine Gun Kelly because you sound like a god damned machine gun." He laughed.

"You mean, like the criminal?" I smirked.

He nodded. "Something like that." He turned and left the store.

I pulled the tickets out of my pocket and grinned. "Holy shit." I said to myself. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed Kris.

"Hello?" She answered.

"I got a surprise for you." I grinned as I walked outside.

"Last time you said that sentence, it was followed by you pulling your pants down and having a bow on your dick."

I laughed. "No, I battled so guy today and I got tickets to a Black Veil Brides concert."

"What?!" She exclaimed. "I swear, if you're joking, I'm kicking you out!"

"I'm being serious." I laughed. "It's tomorrow, and it's general admission."

"Holy shit!" She cried. "We're getting there as early as possible."

"I already know." I told her. "I need to request the day off tomorrow, so I gotta go."

"Yeah, I need to do the same." She said. "I love you, I love you, I love you!"

"Love you too."

I hung up and dialed my bosses number. When he answered, I explained and he told me I could definitely have the day off, I just need to switch shifts with Kyle, so I have to work on my day off, Tuesday. I asked Kyle and he said that was fine.

When I got off work, I stopped at the mall on the way home. I went into Hot Topic and started looking for some Black Veil Brides March I could wear tomorrow. I already knew Kris had some, so I didn't worry about buying her anything.

I settled on a ripped black shirt with Andy Biersack, the lead singer on it. His face was painted red and back and he was covering his eyes with his hands.

It actually was a lot less than I thought. It came to like ten bucks, mainly because there was a discount. I paid for it, then walked the twenty minutes that it takes to get home.

As soon as I walked in the door, Kris jumped onto my arms. "You seriously got tickets to Black Veil Brides?!" She exclaimed.

I nodded, laughing. After she pulled away, I reached into my pocket and pulled them out. "Oh my fucking god, this is so unreal." She whisper-yelled.

I leaned down and kissed her lightly. "And since it's at two, we need to be there by like nine, and since it's in Columbus, we need to leave by six thirty." I figured.

She nodded. "That means you're not getting laid tonight, because we need to go to bed early." She smirked, poking my nose.

"Not even a quicky?" I whined, pushing out my bottom lip.

"Not even a quicky." She faked a frown.

"But baby!" I groaned as she walked away.

"You can go one night without having sex with me." She chuckled, sitting on the couch.

"No I can't." I pouted, sitting next to her and putting my head on her shoulder.

"You'll be just fine." She rubbed my thigh. "I promise, when we get home from the concert, I will gladly hump your brains out."

"Really?!"

"Really."
---------------

I'm sorry this is as short as it is. I stg these two couldn't get any cuter. Like most people would think they're gross, but they are literally my life goals. Idk.

Stay wierd.
-Bam

June 23, 2016