12- Where Is She

***KELLS POV***

I woke up to the sound of my annoying ass alarm clock. I groaned and reached over, shutting it off. After remembering what day it was, I smiled to myself. It was the first day of our senior year.

I snapped my eyes open so I could annoyingly wake up Kris. I grinned widely and rolled over, only to discover she wasn't there. My smile fell and I started looking around the room. She wasn't in here. Maybe she went to the bathroom.

I decided not to wait up, and I got dressed. After a minute of growing extremely worried, I went to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Hold on!" A voice called from inside. I felt relieved, and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

A minute later, the door opened, but it wasn't who I expected. It was my aunt. I furrowed my eyebrows together in confusion. "Have you seen Kris?" I asked.

She shook her head, pulling her hair up into a ponytail. "No, not since you guys went to bed last night, why?"

"She's not here." I said slowly. "I woke up this morning and she wasn't next to me, so I figured she was in the bathroom. Clearly she's not, so."

"Where could she be?" She asked frantically.

"I don't know." I said worriedly. I felt a lump forming in my throat as I began to ponder all the possibilities. Did she leave me?

"Go see if her shoes are still in your room." My aunt ordered. I nodded and ran to my room.

I went to the spot next to my dresser, where she always kept her shoes to see they were gone. On the verge of tears, I started looking around more frantically, in search of her mp3 player. She literally does not go anywhere without it in her pocket.

"Fuck!" I screamed after not finding it. I kicked over a box and collapsed onto the floor. "God dammit!"

"Nothing?" I heard my aunt say. I looked up and saw her standing in the doorway.

I shook my head, letting the tears roll down my face. "I looked out back and she wasn't there. She wasn't on the front porch either."

I nodded slowly, standing up when I got an idea. "I'm gonna go over to Jovana's place. Maybe she's seen her."

"Did she move back in next door?" My aunt asked, raising her eyebrows.

I shook my head. "Nah, I ran into her the other day when I was walking. She was literally walking off her porch so she could head to the store. We talked for a minute and she said that's where she was staying."

"And where was this?"

"Over on Greenwood." I shrugged.

She widened her eyes. "Colson, if you leave now, you'll never make it to the bus stop." She worried, grabbing ahold of my arm as I started walking passed her. "Wait until after school."

"No!" I yelled. "I fucking love this girl, and I'm gonna do whatever I can to find out where she went. I don't give a shit if I miss school. It's the first day anyway, we never even do anything. Besides, I can just walk to the school from Greenwood. It isn't but a mile from there."

She looked pissed. I sighed and sat on my bed as she started yelling at me about how maybe she doesn't want to be found.

"I don't-" I started arguing, when I stopped mid sentence. I looked over at my nightstand, noticing a piece of notebook paper was taped to the side of it.

"What is that?" My aunt asked as I ripped it off. She walked over to where I was sitting and sat down next to me.

I almost started bawling when I read it. "What does it say?" My aunt question. "I'm not wearing my glasses."

"It's from Kris." I breathed, reading it again. "I'm sorry. I will always love you."
------------------------------

Yo sorry it's so short. I lost the rest of this chapter an I don't feel like rewriting it so this is what y'all get.

Stay wierd.
-Bam