14- Fucking Around

I'm finally a legal adult.

I mean, not really a big thing, but it's still a birthday, and I always do something for my birthday.

I'd actually planned on staying at home with Kris and having sex all day for my birthday, but you see how that worked out.

I'm still not even over her. I think about her every single day. Not an hour passes that I don't. But this heartbreak shit isn't gonna stop me from having some fun tonight.

I decided to go to a club with my newly acquired friends, Slim G and Dubo. Even though I wasn't old enough to drink, I was still old enough to get in.

"Yo, you don't see one attractive girl here?" Slim asked me in shock.

"Well," I began, looking over at a black girl who was dancing. "There is one."

"Go get her, man!" Dubo demanded, punching my arm. "You only turn eighteen once."

"First of all, ouch." I laughed, rubbing my arm. "Second of all, I don't wanna get involved right now."

Slim rolled his eyes. "It's called a one night stand, Nigga." He smirked. "White people are crazy."

I laughed and so did Dubo. "Alright, alright, fine." I finally gave in.

"Yeah, there we go!" Slim cheered me on, pushing me toward the dance floor.

I smirked and walked over to the girl who'd been staring at me the whole time. "You wanna dance?" I whispered to her, grabbing her ass.

She bit her lip. "Of course." She smiled, moving her hips to the beat of the music, putting her hands on my shoulders.

She was taller than Kris. A lot taller. Instead of being around five foot, she was probably almost five foot ten. Plus she was wearing heels, so we were the same height at the moment.

She turned around and bent down and started grinding on me. I bit my lip.

She smirked before slowly lowering herself to the ground in front of me. She stood up slowly, turning to face me. She kissed me lustfully.

"Follow me." I whispered before grabbing her wrist and leading her off the dance floor. I heard Slim and Dubo cheering from the corner.

I smirked and led her to a room in the back, locking the door behind me. I turned back to face her, picking her up around my waist and slamming her into a nearby wall.

"What name am I supposed to moan?" She whispered, reaching down and pulling my shirt off my head.

"Kells." I smirked and carried her over to an island in the middle of the room and sat her on it. I reached behind her and unzipped her short blue dress.

She smiled before pulling her dress off, reaching for my belt buckle. I pulled my jeans off as she started kissing my neck.

I shivered when she licked a spot on my chest and blew on the wet area. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a condom, slipping it on.

I entered her and she arched her back. She opened her mouth to moan, but I kissed her, muffling it.

This is just another bitch. She don't mean nothing to me. Kris is the only girl who could mean anything to me. Plus, she fucks about ten times better than any girl I've been with. The only thing these hoes know how to do is lay on their backs and scream. I never believed that sex is a lot better when you're in love until I met Kris. But now that's gone.

I felt the girl digging her long nails into my back, and her moans grew louder. I smirked.

"Fuck." I grunted.

"Harder." She moaned, and I did just that.

Her moans grew really loud, and then quieter. I pulled out, knowing we were done. She smiled at me and giggled. "Nice knowing ya." She looked me up and down before pulling her dress back on and running a hand through her curly brown hair.

I smirked and pulled up my jeans and grabbed my shirt and left the room. I walked over to where Dubo and Slim were sitting.

"You hit that?" Slim grinned at me.

I nodded. "I didn't even get the bitches name." I laughed. Him and Dubo did too.

"I don't wanna get involved right now." Dubo mocked me, poorly impersonating me.

"Shut the fuck up." I smirked, elbowing him.

"So, you think you'll ever find Kris?" Slim asked randomly.

"I don't know. It's been nine months." I shrugged, looking down at my lap. "I mean, if she wanted to be found, I would've found her by now. I honestly just stopped looking. As much as it hurts me, I need to let go. I can't keep her captive her entire life. I gotta think about what she wants too."

They both nodded. "Damn, boy." Dubo laughed. "You're whipped."

"I know it, man."
------------------

June 22, 2016