Authors note

I'm so so so so so sorry about this ending!!!

Like I said, there is a sequel and I have already started working on it. I will put the first chapter of it in the next part, that way you guys have a little preview.

This book actually took a little longer than I expected, because I got grounded for a few days, but it still only took 19 days, which is probably like record time for writing a book. But it's wierd because I like this one more than any story I've wrote.

It's actually kinda funny because I thought this would be longer than my other mgk fanfiction, but it's literally the same length. Both are 22 chapters.

I really like this story, and I hope you guys did too. In case you can't tell, Baddest (obviously by mgk) is dedicated to Kris in this story. If you haven't heard it, you need to go listen to it. That song, Free The Madness, See My Tears, Stereo, Swing Life Away and Lead You On are my favorites by him. I know probably almost a hundred songs by him. You can't expect me to pick one song I like most. I do like all of his songs though.

Don't forget to read the preview in the next part!!! I don't know when I'll be able to post the whole story, but I know that it will be before school starts (August something)

I think that's all. Love you guys and I will see you in the sequel! If you could, go take a look at my other mgk fanfiction, titled Mine. It would be much appreciated.

Stay wierd.
-Bam