10- Bruises

"She um, she relapsed."

"I'm so sorry, Kris." Barbara frowned. "Do you know for how long?"

I shook my head. "No."

"When I pulled up her sleeve, there were bruises all over. Some were turning yellow, so you could tell she'd been using for a while now." Kells explained.

I felt a pang in my chest. I looked down and felt a tear drop off my cheek and I wiped away the moisture off my cheek and looked back up. Thankfully neither Kells nor his aunt had noticed.

"Well, since you'll be living with me, I'll have to go to the school tomorrow, and rewrite some information on your file. You know, your address, phone number, and stuff like that." His aunt told me. I nodded. "And if you want, I can't take this to the courts and be signed as your legal guardian."

I looked at her with wide eyes, "Really?" I grinned. She nodded and I squealed and hugged Kells tightly.

He laughed, hugging me back. "Did you just squeak?"

I laughed and let go. "And I won't claim to be your mother at all. Just your guardian." She continued. I nodded.

"Do you need to contact Jovana?" I asked her, referring to my mother. Kells slid his hand into mine and rubbed the back of mine with his thumb.

She shook her head. "Nope. All I have to do is sign a paper saying you live with me. The state will send your mother a paper to inform her, but I doubt she'll get it anyway." She explained further. "But shouldn't you two be getting ready for school?"

I looked at Kells and he nodded. "Yeah, we gotta be at the bus stop in like a half hour." He answered, looking at the clock.

"Yeah, I still need to get dressed." I said, looking down at my pajamas, which consisted of Kells grey sweatpants and my black tank top.

I got up and walked to the room that Kells and I were sharing and looked in the bags for something to wear. I eventually found my ripped jeans and my worn out Nirvana shirt, and slipped that on with my Chucks.

"You look beautiful." Kells smiled, slithering his arms around my waist from behind as I straightened my hair.

"You don't look to bad yourself." I smirked, looking at his outfit in the full body mirror he had on the back of his door.

I finished straightening my last piece of hair and turned the straightener off and spun around in his arms. "We gotta go soon." I told him, standing on my tiptoes and lightly pecking him on the lips.
***

School wasn't all that bad today. I mean, other than the occasional comment about my height and weight. I actually didn't get a detention today, surprisingly.

"Hey, you wanna do something after school?" Kells asked after I sat down next to him in the cafeteria.

I shrugged. "What do you got in mind?"

"I kinda just wanna do anything but stay cooped up in that fucking trailer." He frowned.

"We could just go for a walk." I suggested, unwrapping my burger and cringing. "Is this even real food?"

He shrugged. "I don't know. Probably not." He chuckled. "So is that a plan?"

I nodded. "Sounds good to me."
***

"Hey, where's the next gas station?" I asked Kells about an hour into our walk.

"Like a block away, why?" He question.

"I have to pee."

"Oh, okay."

We finally reached BP, and I ran to the bathroom quickly, almost peeing my pants. Kells found this very entertaining, but it was actually very terrifying.

"Thank god." I said to myself, unbuttoning my pants and hovering over the toilet.

I've always had this phobia of using public bathrooms. But, if I were about to piss or shit my pants, I would just hovering over the seat so I wouldn't have to touch the seat.

I finally finished and opened the door and walked outside, where Kells was waiting on me. I looked around for a minute before seeing him leaning against the freezer, and some blonde bitch flirting with him.

I stomped over there, but kept my distance to make sure neither one of them would see me. "Get the fuck off me." He spat, pulling away his arm when she touched him.

"Oh, you know you want me baby." She giggled annoyingly, obnoxiously chewing her gum.

"No, the fuck, I don't." He growled, scooting away slightly.

I walked forward a little and got in the little hoes face. "Who the fuck are you?" I hissed.

"Who the fuck are you?" She repeated in her squeaky ass voice.

I knew Kells wouldn't do anything to stop me. Not yet. "I'm his fucking girlfriend, bitch. If you want him, then you can go buy yourself some lotion and a dildo, because that's all you'll be getting that has to do with my man."

"Bitch, you don't know me." She yelled. "Why don't you go buy some titties and a figure? Oh, and be careful talking shit. The grease in your hair might drip and burn you."

I forced a laugh. This bitch really wants me to knock her teeth in, don't she? "Actually, why don't you just do all of us a favor and go kill yourself?" She laughed, thinking she was the smartest person alive for that insult.

"If I wanted kill myself, I'd climb up your ego, and dive into a pool the side of your IQ." I barked before before letting my fist collide with her makeup-caked jaw.

She fell on her ass and started crying, clutching her bleeding cheek. "Keep him, you bitch." She sobbed.

"Daaaaaaammnnn!!!" Kells laughed.

I smirked as he grabbed my hand and pulled me away.

"Fucking cunt." I mumbled. Kells looked at me and laughed.

"Insulting her won't help anything."

I shook my head. "I don't give a fuck."

He suddenly stopped and faced me. I did the same. "You know I wouldn't touch any girl but you, right?"

I nodded, scrunching my eyebrows together. "Yeah, I know."

"Good." He smiled, bending down and kissing my nose. "I love you."

Did he just-
----------------

O shit

Stay wierd.
-Bam

June 15, 2016