PLEASE READ

Now, I know that this may be a little redundant, but I just want you all to know that I'm not judgemental in any sort of way. I do not think there is anything wrong with anyone's size at all. No matter you be 70 lbs or 400 lbs, or anything in between, you are beautiful in every way.

Stretchmarks, cellulite, stomach rolls, hip bones, ribs, thigh gaps, flat chests and cankles are all okay. None of you have any reason to say that you hate your body. I have a curvy shape, big thighs, a belly, stomach rolls, cellulite literally covers my legs, and I have stretchmarks everywhere on my body from my calves to my boobs. I love it though, and I wouldn't trade it for any other body type.

Now, I want to discuss the way Kris is being treated. If any of you are being bullied or something like that, please feel free to private message me, DM me, or text me if you are in need of . My instagram is @street.x_x.rat and my phone number is 740 860 3860. I promise that I will get back to you as soon as I can and i am absolutely more than happy to do it.

Please, dear god, please do not give up. Keep fighting, love. It will eventually stop and it will get better. Don't be afraid to do something about it. If it's in school, tell your principal or your guidance counselor. Something will be done. I promise you. If it's online, block them. File a police report. They can be arrested for cyberbullying/harassment.

I am a victim of bullying, and I know from experience that it's a horrible feeling. One of my close friends at the time suddenly started turning on me. It quickly escalated and he began saying things like how I was trashy, slutty, and how he couldn't wait until I was gone. I was depressed, and wanted to die. I felt worthless and so helpless. I had no one. And I told nobody about this either. But, eventually it was brought to my dad and stepmoms attention, and they brought it up to my principal and I was moved into the remedial classes and had no class's with him. I still saw him on a daily basis, but it was fixed and now I feel just fine.

So I promise you, if I can do it, so can you.

Don't be afraid to be different though. Never ever change because of some dumbass's useless opinion. You were born to shine, dint ever let someday dull your shine.

Stay wierd.
-Bam

June 13, 2016