4- Beg Me

BANG!

I felt like my heart stopped. "Holy shit! Kells was that a gun?" I panicked, grabbing his arm.

He seemed to be just fine, even if I was completely flipping out right now. He chuckled. "Where did you live before Cleveland?" He asked me, putting his free hand on my cheek.

"Marysville, why?" I answered, still breathing fast and panicking.

He looked extremely confused. "Where the fuck is Marysville?"

"It's a little town inside Columbus. It literally has nothing but cornfields and ponds."

"I can tell." He smirked. Then he put on a sympathetic expression. "Look, hearing a gunshot in Cleveland is normal. Especially on this end of town. But don't worry, I won't let anyone hurt you."

"Promise?" I insured, calming myself down a little.

"Promise." He smiled, leaning down and kissing my forehead comfortingly. "Are you okay now?"

I nodded. "Good, now let's go." He grabbed my hand and intertwined my fingers in his.

"Kells?"

"Hmm?"

"Where did you live before you moved here?" I asked him out of sheer curiosity.

He frowned. "Texas." He told me. "I lived with my dad. He moved me up here with my aunt because he had to go off and work god knows where."

"And you're mom?" He had never really told me about her. All I knew is that he doesn't see her anymore.

He looked at his feet. "She left my dad for some teacher guy. I was nine. No one seems to know where she is. I haven't even got phone call from her in years."

He sounded like he was about to cry. I stopped walking, Kells following in my lead. He looked at me with a confused expression. I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him down to my height, stood on my tiptoes, andd hugged him tightly around his neck and he grabbed onto my waist and hugged me back.

"We all have mommy-daddy problems. I could sit here all day and bitch about my mom and how much if a piss-poor parent she is, and how much of a dickhead my dad was before he died. You'll be okay, okay?" I told him sympathetically.

He pulled away and smiled, but not standing up straight. Instead, he put one hand on my face and looked at me with misty eyes. I couldn't even help myself. I kissed him.

And it was probably the most amazing kiss I've ever experienced in my life. It made my heart pound at an alarming rate of ninety miles per hour, and my stomach turned. But not in a bad way, not at all.

When we separated, his face turned red and he grinned widely. I bit my lip and then laughed at his reaction. He stood up straight and looked up, attempting to hide his blush. I only laughed harder.

"Why are you always the first to do something?" He groaned, turning and walking forward. I bit my lip again, only this time, I was trying to hold back my laughter, but failing miserably.

"Maybe it's because I have more balls than you." I joked.

He suddenly turned to me and picked me up over his shoulder, despite my struggling. "Kells, put me down!!" I yelled, pounding on his back, but he continued walking. I didn't have to look at him to tell he was smirking.

Cocky bastard.

I finally gave up, realizing he wasn't going to put me down no matter what. "What did I ever do to you?" I sighed.

"You're a bitch, that's what." He teased.

A second later, I noticed I was able to reach his butt. I smiled and reached down and squeezed his ass like the immature little kid I am.

"Yeah, you like that don't you?" He laughed.

"You're just mad because that's the only thing of yours that I'll ever squeeze." I smirked.

"We'll see about that, won't we?" He said smugly.

I rolled my eyes. "So, when are you gonna let me down?"

"In a second." He told me.

Before I could opened my mouth to bitch, he suddenly busted into a sprint. I screamed and wrapped my arms around him, clutching onto his shirt.

"Colson Baker, put me down, you tall motherfucker!!!" I screamed at him at him while he was laughing like a little kid. "Stop laughing and running, it's not funny! I swear to god, if you drop me, I will fuck you up!"

He finally stopped and put me down in front of him. I folded my arms over my chest, and put on my resting bitch face, glaring up at him.

"Oh, come on, don't be mad." He basically begged.

I dramatically turned around and began walking the way that we came from, trying to see what he would do.

"This is the part where you chase after me and beg me to forgive you." I smiled, still walking and not looking back at him.

I could hear his feet hitting the sidewalk as he started running after me. I smiled, completely satisfied with myself.

Kells grabbed my wrist and spun me around to face him. He bent down a little and picked me up so we were eye-level.

"Don't be mad." He whispered, blowing his minty breath into my face.

"I wasn't even mad." I smiled at him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Good." He smirked.

Jesus, this boy is driving me nuts. He looked into my eyes, then down to my lips, bit his lip, then looked me back in the eyes.

"Dammit, quit that teasing shit." I sighed. "Kiss me already, you dumb fuck."

He chuckled before kissing me lightly and then putting me down. "How long have we been walking?" I asked.

"Probably about two hours."
------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short!!!

Stay wierd.
-Bam

June 10, 2015