PDA. Please Don't Anywhere.

"What do you think you're doing, Winchester and Y/L/N?" The principal's secretary, Rita practically gasped at us. You and Dean were having a pretty steamy make out session in the back of the library and low and behold Rita sniffed you two out.

Dammit. You thought to yourself. When it was just getting good between you guys you get caught. This is exactly what you thought would happen especially with your's and Dean's luck.

"You guys should know the rules by now. PDA. Please Don't Anywhere around the school. Come me with now to the principal's office." Rita pulled you at out of your hiding spot, which wasn't just used by you and Dean. You were surprised that she didn't pull you two by your ears and you knew it wasn't going to get prettier once you got to the principal's office.

Dean followed close behind you as you the both of you trudged behind Rita. "Wouldn't it be PDAATS?" Dean whispered in your ear on the way to the office. You guys walked through the principal's office and everyone was pretty used to seeing Dean there already even though he had been going to that school for three weeks.

When some of the staff saw you with him, a few gasped. You felt the strong urge to roll your eyes at them but you just kept walking along as if you were heading for questioning for a crime you've done in front of a detective in the police department. The three of you reached the door that would take you into the principal's office, Rita looked at the both of you and she laughed at us.

"Principal Smith? If you are not busy I have two that I need to see you." Rita said just sticking her head in the door but then she opened the door all the way and revealed you and Dean. Principal Smith sighed and rolled her eyes up to the ceiling. "Rita I am always busy but I think I can fit these two in real quick." Principal Smith obliged the both of you to sit.

"Rita, you can leave and get back to work. I can take it from here." Principal smith addressed Rita before she could put foot into his office. You and Dean sat before Principal Smith in silence. When Rita was gone Principal Smith asked us what happened.

"There is an interesting story behind that." Dean says snapping a finger at Principal Smith. "Y/N can you explain to me what happened?" Principal turned his focus onto you because he knew he wouldn't get anywhere with Dean. "I can Principal Smith."

You answered respectfully. You didn't get into much trouble at school, especially involving a boy. Principal Smith trusted you and he hoped it wasn't anything serious like the birds and the bees. "Dean and I were in the library, and we were both in there searching for books for our research group project that is due next week."

You said truthfully and then you continued. "Dean and I got a little distracted though when we started kissing and then Rite saw us and brought us here." You finished up your story with the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Dean nodded his head and agreed with that's what happened.

Principal Smith sighed. "I don't know what I am going to do with Mrs. Singer sometimes. The two of you are off the hook but tell Mrs. Rita that you sat you down and gave you a big talk. Mr. Winchester if you come back to my office at all for the rest of the week you will have dentition." He warned sternly at Dean but Principal was pretty sympathetic and went easy on the good kids.

Which you were thankful for. You and Dean walked out together and once you were out in the hall way, you were both hand in hand. "Ready for next and period of the day? You asked looking up Dean with big eyes.

Dean removed his hand from yours and draped an arm around your shoulder. "I hope it goes fast." Dean says as the two of you began walking down the hallway. Dean got you to your next class in enough and he had plenty of time to walk all the way over where his was.

"See you after class?" You asked with a smile on your face. "Always." He answered with a kiss on the cheek. "Dean!" You blushed to a bright red when Dean's lips reached your face. "What?" Dean asked squinting his beautiful green eyes.

"Remember what Rita said? PDA, Please don't anywhere around the school?" You remarked. Dean looked around his surroundings and he saw that the hall was empty except for you and him.

"Well, you are right about that but since nobody is around I can get away with one more kiss." Dean stole a kiss from you on your lips and you didn't turn away. Then the bill rings. You both stop quickly gather yourselves together before a sea of people come out of the classrooms.

"Get to class! Or you'll be late!" You cried. "Yeah sure." Dean said turning around and shooting you a quick wink and he was off.

Oh how you loved that boy.

The End!

Sorry if its so short...Xx