A Walk To Remember. Young!dean x reader

Dean had already pictured how his story would end. He didn't see a light at the end of the tunnel. Dean has seen things you wouldn't even dream about in nightmares. He had big shoes to feel one day for his dad. He was going to be a hunter. He had dreams once, but they reality hit when he started hunting.

But Dean had his childhood taken away from long before that. He was practically raised his younger brother, Sammy. Dean hid behind a mask with a stupid grin and exuded over confidence in order that no one will see the broken shell of a young man.

The truth of the matter was that Dean would much rather trade lives with the next guy then to be stuck going on living the rest of his sorry life. But he had to keep going for Sammy, because that's all the good he has going. Now as it said, Dean and Sam get moved around a lot but it wouldn't be so bad if you had to go to fifteen different schools throughout one year.

That's tough on Dean and Sam. But during Dean's third year of high school, and it was only the second of many. It was the month of October. Things were different. Dean met someone. That someone was you. You changed Dean's high school experience forever. The reason the two of you met because the school punished Dean for getting caught skipping class and making out in the janitor's closet.

The school assigned Dean to participate in an after school curricular activity. Dean didn't like his options so the school chose for him. They put him in the drama department. He was going to have a role in the school's up and coming play. Luckily though, Dean knew for a fact that Sam was going to be working behind the scenes with effects and etc.

Dean was excused from the office and as you walked down the hallway. Your locker was right outside the office. It was the end of the day, so you were gathering your books. Dean saw you and swore he had recognized you. He's seen you before he came to this school, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it though.

Dean didn't think twice and went up and talked to you. You were closing your locker, and Dean was just standing there leaned up against someone else' locker. He introduced himself to you and even asked if the two of you happened to come into contact once before.

He added that he couldn't forget a pretty face like yours. You instantly stiffened up and politely answered his question with no, and walked around him. Dean sighed and began to follow you. "Hey, I'm sorry about that, I guess I got a little carried away. The name's Dean." He apologized, it sounded a lot better in his head.

"Were you standing in front of the black chevy impala across the street from the church?" She said as she kept walking. "That was me. Who's asking?" Dean asked biting down on his bottom lip. "I asked, silly." You pointed out to him, smiling a little at the same time. "The name is Y/N." You also added nicely. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Y/N." Dean said holding out his hand to shake.

You shook his hand and added that it was good to meet him as well. "I noticed you're new to town, Dean. What brings you here?" You said, after you and Dean released your grip on each other's hand at the same time. "My Dad." Dean said opting to change the topic. You quickly noted that and just nodded your head.

"One more question. The boy were you sitting at lunch today, was that your brother?" You raised an eyebrow, only out of pure curiosity. "How do you know that?" Dean asked, answering your question. "Lucky guess." You shrugged. Dean shook his head at disbelief at you. You were unbelievable. Dean was attracted to you even more for that.

"Hey are you by any chance in the school play?" Dean asked scratching the back of his head. "That's correct." You confirmed, remaining oblivious to where this conversation was heading. "Would you be able to help me with my lines?" He asked nervously. "I don't see why not, but only one condition. You have to promise you won't fall in love with me." You said openly.

Dean didn't think that would be problem, because they would probably skipping town before too long. "That's not a problem." Dean said, having a hard time coming up with an answer. "We can start now I guess." You said as you entered the parking lot, outside of school. You walked up to your vehicle and threw your book bag in the back seat and told Dean to hop in.

Dean shrugged his shoulder a little bit and did as you said. You got in the driver's seat and pulled away. "This is a sweet ride you got here." Dean said breaking the inevitable awkward silence that creeps up too easily. "Thank you, Dean." You said, focusing your eyes on the road.

The rest of the ride was in a sweet silence, where Dean stared at you trying to figure out your story. He didn't give you much to go off by. You were mysterious, as was Dean. But there was just something about you, Dean just made him go crazy.

What little Dean didn't know at that time was. You were able to perform in the play. You would fall in love with each other. You would be so deeply in love. . Dean would come to you as much as he could, whenever he could slip away. Well, eventually Dean found out a troubling revelation about you. You had cancer. Your doctor couldn't treat it. You only got sicker. Dean never stopped loving you. You died soon enough, cancer taking you down at its worst.

You told Dean, right before you died that her favorite moment she had spent with him was when you first met.

"Oh yeah. That'll be a walk to remember." He chuckled to himself, and kissed your hand.

The End!