Feverish.

What you imagined a normal Monday morning for your little family, turned out to be so much more. Dean and You both got up by 6:30 in the morning, every weekday of course to get the three older girls to school. As Charlotte was in the fifth grade, Cassie in the second grade, and your youngest daughter Catherine was in her second year of school, being enrolled in the 1st grade Bennett attended preschool today, as he only went today Wednesday. and Friday.

Dean would prepare the coffee in the morning for the both of you. You would go ahead and get your shower knocked out. Mondays usually consisted of you and Dean having some time together if Sam and him weren't out of town on a hunt. Lucky for you, he wasn't today.

After your shower and first cup of coffee, and catching up with Dean. You both go to wake the kiddos up at 7:30. You took care of Charlotte and Bennett, while Dean had cover of Cassie and Catherine. Dean slipped through the crack door. The door couldn't be closed completely all the way because Catherine feared the dark.

He notices right away, Cassie remained tucked in the covers, apparently not moving around in her sleep, resting like angel. While Catherine on the other hand had all of covers kicked off and when Dean knelt down in between both of the twin beds, in order to get a better look at Catherine, had little beads of sweat trickling down her forehead. Her bangs were even sticking to her forehead. She wore one of her pink onsie the night before, and the zipper had been pulled down in attempt to have some kind of relief.

This sight had Dean very concerned. He pressed a hand onto her forehead, feeling for a fever and Catherine moaned a little. "She was just fine yesterday and going to bed last night." He chided himself. She must have caught something at school and it came on her during the night. As you know, Catherine has always been a big Daddy's girl. Dean shook Catherine gently, and whispered her name softly. "Catherine, honey. Catherine." That was all it took, Catherine woke up with a jump and stared straight forward at Dean with a bewildered look.

"Daddy?" She squinted her blue eyes with a low voice. "Yea Catherine it's me, Daddy. I came to get ya up for uh...school but..do you feel alright sweetie?" Dean shifted some of her hair behind her ear. She shivered a little and shook her head with a big, fat no. To say that Dean was concerned was an understatement. Dean understood, nodding his head okay. He then remembered he had also get Cassie up. He turned away from Catherine for a second and woke up Cassie.

"Cassie, when you get to the kitchen tell your Mom I need her and to come back here. Okay?" As Cassie rubbed the sleep out of her eyes she nodded her head yes. "Good girl." Dean winked at her as she made her way to the door and the hall way. Dean returned his focus on Catherine, who's eyes were shut again. "Catherine, honey. Mommy's coming. In the mean time could you tell me what hurts, baby?" Dean sat at the end of the now. She opened her eyes again, and sighed.

"Your throat, your head, your stomach, and your right ear. Okay. Wow." Dean watched Catherine point at all of the places that was causing her the slightest bit of pain. "You're not gonna go to school today, but let's see what Mommy thinks about you, okay?" Dean bit down on the inside of his lip. He hated it one of you kids got sick. It tore it up on the inside, only wanting to make you feel better.

You came in without a moment to lose and you asked Dean what was wrong. "I'm afraid Catherine is under the weather." Dean ran a hand through his freshly cut hair. "Oh no, honey is that true?" You knelt down at the same place Dean did, in front of Catherine. Dean had Catherine sitting up a little better and had her bedside lamp on as well. She shook her head up and down sadly.

"Does she have a fever?" You wondered out aloud. Dean nodded his head yes. "Charlotte! Find me the thermometer in the bathroom! Stat!" Your mama bear instincts kicked in quickly. Charlotte hurriedly came in with the thermometer and asked if Catherine was okay. "She will be. But she won't be coming to school with you today." You told her honestly. Charlotte handed you the thermometer and told Dean that you needed to leave soon for school.