Risk It All.

Dean did not want to leave you alone with Charlotte "Lottie", your three year daughter while him and Sam were away on a hunt as you were in the last weeks of your pregnancy. It was going to be another girl. You and Dean still hadn't decided on a name yet, because you both thought for sure you were going to have a boy.

So, you and Dean talked about it. You talked about it some more. Whatever what was out there was on the loose and to be a force to be reckoned with. You didn't want to hold Dean back, but Dean didn't want to drag you and Lottie out on something that could be nothing.

You told him that it was obviously something and you agreed that you and Lottie would go and take the risk but since you were still had a couple of weeks, which made Dean feel a little better. You packed up in the impala and told Lottie you were going to be going on a little road trip.

Her whole face lit up when you and Dean told her because she loved riding in "Daddy's other baby" was what Lottie called it. Soon enough you were on your way, you let Sam ride in the front with Dean. You got into down later that night and Lottie stated she was hungry.

Dean and Sam agreed. You didn't feel like going out. You were tired and you wished you could slip into sleep. You let out a nice and big yawn and Dean just knew. "Hey, Lots?" Dean asked in a soft voice. Lottie looked up to Dean. "We only have a little to go to the motel, can you wait until then?" Dean asked in the nicest way possible.

"Yeah I can." Lottie said nodding her at her Daddy. You mouthed 'thank you' to Dean and winked at you through the rear view mirror. Dean wasn't lying when he said they weren't far at all. It was probably ten minutes later Dean found the place. Before you knew it, you were all checked in and you were getting settled for your new home for a few days.

You got some food for Lottie and you gave her a bath and got her in the bed and she was out like a light. Once she was asleep, Sam and Dean went out to grab a bit to eat. "Do you want me to get anything while we are out?" Dean asked as he was putting his jacket on.

You bit down on the inside of your lip. You were having a million pregnancy cravings at the moment, but you couldn't decided on what. "Whatever you want, baby. I am willing to get for you." Dean said putting one of his hands on your shoulder. You caved on one thing. "C-could you get me some ice cream?" You said licking your lips at the mention of the sweet.

"Of course. What kind?" Dean asked sounding very satisfied that he got an answer out of you. "You know me Dean. Something with chocolate. Cookies n' cream maybe?" You said grinning a little bit. "You got it, sweet heart. Come on, Sam!" Dean said kissing you on quick on the cheek and rushing out the door.

"I love you, Dean!" You were able to say before he shut the door behind him. "I love you, Y/N!" Dean yelled out from the outside the door loud enough so you were able to hear. You got yourself ready for bed. You knew the boys were going to stay out too late.

Well, you sat down for the first time that day and well you tired picking up your latest book and reading it, you fell right off to sleep. And you remained asleep. Even when Dean and Sam came back you were in a deep sleep. It was probably the best sleep you've gotten since your third trimester.

Dean and Sam told each other good night and Dean just got back in the bed beside you. When you woke up that morning something was off. You were having a dull pain down there and you were really hoping this didn't mean anything. You hoped it just was fake contractions.

You knew your water hasn't broken yet, I mean you would of felt your water breaking but you told Dean how you were feeling. You didn't want him to worry but at the same time you didn't want to make him mad if you didn't tell him at all.