House Full Of Girls.

There would be days where Dean would feel a little outnumbered. How could he compete when he had three girls bouncing off of the walls in the bunker. Dean had Sam, and Cas sometimes but he was one against four women, including you, his wife. Though he couldn't say he wasn't proud father of three pretty girls.

Yes, his little were growing up a little bit more each other each day. He knew they were all daddy's girls. For now at least. He knew Catherine was, Catherine mirrored Dean. You and Dean agreed she was going to get in a lot of trouble as a teenager. If she is anything like her father.

Cassie, she was the quiet type. She took a lot after you and Sam. You told Dean that's how you were when you were younger, but you came out of your shell when you were older. Cassie was just a little shy and Dena saw nothing wrong with that. And your oldest daughter, Charlotte was the perfect mix of you and Dean.

Dean sometimes wished he had a little boy, but he was happy that you and him got this far and thankful over the fact how many children you've had. Though you weren't a picture perfect family. There would be days that things weren't going anybody's way and nobody was happy with anything. All of the weight and pressure fell onto you and sometimes you would get some lip from Dean.

One time you and Dean arguing over if Dean should continue hunting. "This why we can't have nice things!" Dean cried in frustration. He was the breadwinner and he wanted to be able to provide for his family and not having them worry over he will come home from the next hunt.

You knew Sam and Dean couldn't do anything else. They tried but somehow they always seemed to be back hunting together better than ever. Sometimes you thought Dean was actually a thirteen girl with some of the mood swings he had. He was worse than you out of all the times you've been pregnant.

"Dean! We have a very nice life here at the bunker. Sometimes I think you forget to realize that everyone under this roof loves you." You said not knowing how much more of this you could take. "Are you happy with me though?" Dean asked his green eyes searching for your satisfaction. "Dean, I love you and I am very happy with you. I was going to wait to tell you this but since things have finally calmed down between us." You said motioning for Dean to sit down on your bed with you.

"I took a pregnancy test a few weeks ago and all of those weekly grocery trips was me going to the doctor. We are having another baby." You said hoping the news would make Dean's day. Dean's eyes widened and looked down at your belly and then back up to your eyes a couple of times.

"We're having another baby?" Dean asked gulping a little. He could not believe he was getting to be a father again with another little bundle of joy with you. "Yes, Dean." You said smiling hugely and rubbing your belly. Even though you weren't showing that much, it wouldn't be too long now. Dean gave you a big hug and then he knelt down on front of your belly and kissed that.

"I can't wait to meet you regardless of what you are." Dean said shaking his head a little bit, still in shock and disbelief that you were expecting once again. All Dean could pray for was this was the chance he would get his boy, but more importantly you have a short and sweet pregnancy. Dean knew you were going to have a harder time, having already been a mother of three, about to be mother of four. Being pregnant and raising your children at the same time.

"Are you happy, Dean?" You asked after he sat back down beside you on the bed. "I am the happiest man alive, Y/N," Dean said pulling you closer to him and kissing your forehead.

Your knees were bumping up and down as you and Dean waited anxiously to be called back for a ultrasound. Today was the day that you found out the sex of the baby. You noticed that didn't get as much morning sickness which means it could be a boy.