Family Is Family.

A/N: Here is another Dean x sister!reader fic! 

You loved your brothers. You loved each other so much that all three of you would step in front of the other and bite the bullet or a stab wound in a heartbeat. Sometimes though, when you are stuck in a car and on the road for awhile things can get old fast. The bickering, the toe stepping, the loud music, the fast food, etc.

One night you stopped for dinner at one of the local and closet diners. As you were negotiating with Dean to check in at a nearby hotel. He shushes you and says yeah sure whatever. Apparently he laid eyes on the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

You and Sam weren't like Dean when it came to that stuff. You didn't your older brother fascination he had with women but he was a man so what did you really know?

Dean decides that is perfectly alright for him this woman he hasn't known for two hours are going to hook up for the night, leaving poor you and Sam in the impala for another. You were too tired and fed up with Dean to even care. You ended up sprawling out on the back seat and eventually falling asleep.

While Sam remained awake, to keep an eye on Dean and do a little reading in a book he found at Bobby's. Sam was fighting to stay awake himself, rubbing his eyes and yawning excessively. When his phone rang. He knew it couldn't be Dean, he could literally hear his moans from all the way outside.

He pulled his phone out of his pocket and answered it. "Hey, Sam." He heard as clicked the little green button on his phone. "Hey, Bobby." Sam smiled at the sound of his voice. He made sure you were still sound asleep in the back, and talked in a low voice. "What's up, Bobby?" He said, deciding he could take a quick break from his research.

"Why are you talking so low, son?" Bobby was driving down the road himself, but he was a little set back by the Sam was talking. "Y/N and I are camping out in the impala tonight, and Y/N already tuckered out." Sam told him, bringing him up to speed. "Where's Dean? Let me guess..." Sam cut Bobby off before he could even finish what he was saying.

"Dean's just having a little fun. That's all." Sam reassured him, but at the same time he still felt bad for you. All you wanted was a pillow to lay your head on but your idiot older brother sabotaged it for you. "Hmph. Well, I need you and your brother and sister to pack up. I'm heading to West Virginia for a case and I need back up." Bobby said, telling Sam why he called.

"Where are you now, Bobby?" Sam asked, knowing it would be a day or two before you got there being all the way down in North Carolina. "I'm in uh..let's see. I think I passed the state line in North Dakota in the pass hour or so." He said clearing his throat.

"Wish me luck getting Dean out of bed." Sam chuckled, knowing it wasn't going to be exactly easily. "What?" Bobby asked, not catching that last part. "Never mind." Sam said, hoping Bobby would let it go. "I'll see you guys in West Virginia, alright?" Bobby said, going to hang up.

"You got it, Bobby." Sam answered, giving him their word. Bobby and Sam hung up at the same time. Sam looked back at you one last time and exited the car slowly and quietly not to disturb you. He slipped through the front door and cascaded down the long and narrow hallway in the motel.

When he found Dean's room. Sam opened the door carefully and was traumatized. He swallowed his pride and announced himself at the door way and told Dean that they needed to scoot. Dean heard him, but he figured he had a few minutes. "I'll be out in a few, Sammy." Dean said when he had to breathe in between kisses.

"Oh God." Sam said holding back his gags. He slammed the door shut behind him and closed his eyes and shuddered at the sight he saw. That image wasn't going to go away for a long time. Sam went back out to the car and picked up book again. While you remained asleep during this whole episode.

Sam wished he was in your shoes right about now. Dean came out...eventually. It was almost a whole hour before he did and he drove like a maniac. He was high on adrenaline and love. He had that wild look in his eyes and he was flying on the road.

You were awoken when you landed back on the ground and you were confused as to why you were moving. "What the hell?" You asked sleepily, rubbing your eyes. "Morning, sunshine!" Dean yelled from the front. "Hey, Y/N. Hunter emergency. Bobby wants us in West Virginia." Sam said looking back at you.

You groaned and sat back. You hit your head against the interior leather in frustration. In this family it was always go, go, go. You never stopped to slow down and smell the roses. But you never liked to argue with your brother's judgment. "I know, Y/N. I know." Sam consoled, feeling you radiating resentment.

"Sam what were you saying earlier?" Dean smirked, cutting his eyes at Sammy. " I said it's a part of you I never wanted to see, Dean." Sam made a disgusted face. "What did I miss?" You asked, showing sudden interest in the conversation. "Sam here he saw my..." Dean was cut off by Sam before he could finish knowing what he was going to say.

"I saw Dean's man part." Sam said his lips forming a thin line. Your eyes widened and you gasped a little. "Wow. I was wrong." You giggled to yourself. "What were you wrong about?" Sam asked, and Dean made a face as well. "I was wrong about how much I loved spending time in the impala." You said, perching your head on the front seat, in between Sam and Dean.

"We have made some of the best memories in this car." You said, making them both remember. "That's true." Dean agreed with you, laughing a little. "Remember that time Dad had to pick me up from school because I got sick? And I was so sad because I was going to miss out on something but you guys cheered me up?" You brought up, that being all the way back when you were in middle school.

"I do remember that. Dad scooped you up, and got us too so we could take care of you." Sam realized, smiling back at the memory. "And Dean remember when you didn't get to go prom or homecoming and Sam and I sang you Careless Whispers while Dad went to get us something to eat?" You clapped Dean's shoulder.

"Oh yeah. I remember Sam you were a little off key." Dean said, just to get under Sam's skin. "Oh and Sam I think it was around the time you found out monsters were real and was I only four years old and I remember grabbing your cheeks and I told you to everything was okay." You said pecking a kiss on your older brother's cheek and then doing the same on Dean's. Sam nodded his head, remembering that very vividly of the two of you sitting in the backseat.

You, Sam, and Dean could name a number of your favorite moments together and the common denominator would be that they all happened in Baby. So you could pester, annoy, and get on everyone's last nerve. You were brothers and sister. You were Family. You were all you had left of each other. One day the three of you wouldn't be together and unfortunately that day comes more than once for Sam and Dean.

The End!