Those Were The Days.

Life for you and Dean is always changing especially with your two young children. No day was ever the same, and it would get hard for you with Dean being away all the time.

You first had a son, which Dean was a little bit more than happy about, and you named him Conner. Then you had your first daughter, which was what you secretly wanted and you named her Reagan. Conner was three years old and Reagan just turned one.

You'll be honest, you haven't gone hunting since Conner was born. But you and Dean agreed that if you were going to have kids that you needed to stay with them because they will need you.

You didn't really miss hunting that much but you would get your fill of it from Dean and Sam. Although since you've had kids your's and Dean's date nights went out the window. Those were rare, like really rare and soon your anniversary was coming up.

Dean knew that he wanted to do something extra special for you because of how hard you worked and how much you had sacrifice, so he came up with something. He made a few phone calls and hopefully things will work out like they are supposed to.

The day had finally come and Dean didn't know how much longer he could keep it from you. Late that afternoon, early into the evening, you overheard someone knocking at the door. You ran up the stairs but you couldn't go too fast with, Reagan in your arms.

You opened the door and there was Claire and Jody! "Claire? Jody? What are you doing here?" You were very shocked and happy to see them and you immediately let them in. "Oh we were in the neighborhood and we thought we would stop by." Jody shrugged her shoulder.

"How are you guys? Oh and how is school going Claire?" You raised an eyebrow at that girl. "School is going actually." Claire said and she smiled a bit. "We are doing as well as we can." Jody answered for the both of them.

"How are you though?" Jody asked you. "I am doing great, and I am happy as ever to get to be home with the kids. " You admitted truthfully.

"Well, I'll have to say is enjoy while you can because soon, they'll grow up and be like this!" Jody said giving Claire a look. Claire looked back at Jody and tried to look completely innocent. You guys entered the library and there was Sam and Dean sitting in their usual spots.

"Oh hey Jody, hey Claire!" Both of the boys stand up from their sits at the three of you walk in or should say four of you including Reagan. Sam and Dean gave the both of them hugs and asked how they were and how was the trip.

Dean looked Reagan in the eyes just like his and opened his arms for her to move into. She was a Daddy's girl and she instantly began to squirm and move around in your arms. "Okay, okay you want to go to Daddy, I understand." You say handing her over to Dean.

Dean bounced Reagan up and down in his arms as you guys caught up. In the middle of everyone talking you asked if you anyone wanted anything. You suggested putting a pot of coffee on and everyone agreed with you. You went into the kitchen and got to work.

While you working away, Jody walked closer up to Dean and asked him.

"Have you told Y/N yet?" Dean smirked and looked at you through the kitchen door way and said in a low voice.

"I'm working on it." Dean said and he handed Reagan over to Jody. "Claire, Conner should be playing in his bedroom, go get him." Dean directed Claire and Claire nodded her head and began walking down the hallway.

"Sam, go move the kids car seats into Jody's truck." Dean moved his head in the direction of the door. Sam gave his brother a thumbs up and went on his way. Claire and Jody met Dean at the bottom of the stairs. "Okay, Claire quickly go and get the play pen out of Reagan's nursery, and in that bag has everything you need, Jody."

Dean reassured Jody. "Thanks, Dean and I think what you are doing for Y/N is really sweet and I am glad I get to be Aunt Jody for a little while." Jody smiled still holding Reagan. "Well, whatever we decide to do we should be home by ten so drop them whenever or maybe." Dean said talking off the top of his head.

"Dean we'll figure that tomorrow! Now go be with your wife!" Jody exclaimed, pushing Dean a bit and her and Claire ran up the stairs with the kids in a hurry.

Dean watched them walk out the door and then he crept his way slowly into the kitchen. You were in there working on fixing the first cup of coffee. Dean stood frame of the door staring at you. You looked up from what you were doing and noticed Dean.

"Oh hey Dean are you here to help me with the load?" You asked pouring some half and half into the mug and began to open a sugar packet. "Jody and Claire couldn't stay for coffee, they just left." Dean said to you pointing out of the room with his hand.

"What do you mean they just left?" Y/N stopped dead from what she was doing and drew her focus on me. "Yeah and they took Reagan and Conner with them." Dean added that small but major detail. Your eyes widened larger than life.

"They took my babies? Its not that I don't trust them but those are my children and I never let them out of my sight. and and" You were going on and on but only you could hear because you began to mumble over your words.

"Babe! It's okay Sam tagged along and they'll be back tonight!" Dean said in an attempt to catch your attention. "So this means that you and I have the bunker completely to ourselves for the evening?" You asked to clarify with Dean.

"Right." Dean said nodding his head a little. "Happy anniversary, baby." Dean said coming closer to you and kissing you. You threw your arms around Dean and gave him a big bear hug. Dean hugged you back and you thanked him.

"So what do you want to do?" Dean asked you next. It didn't take you long to make a decision.

You and Dean were your shared bedroom, watching whatever you wanted on Netflix and just relaxing. Sitting back for the first time before Conner was born.

You and Dean found a show and played the first episode. You and Dean were all cuddled up and you weren't even twenty minutes into the episode when you already dozed off.

Dean smiled down at your sleeping figure against his body and he began to yawn, he didn't realize how tired he was until he laid down. Not longer after that Dean was asleep as well.

You guys slept your whole night away. Claire, Jody, and Sam came back around nine and when the saw impala they knew you guys were back already. What they didn't expect was a dead quiet house. It was too quiet.

Jody and Claire got the kiddos back into their own beds and then they began to search the bunker for you two. Sam found you two, knocked out in the bed. You and Dean clung to each other side and the T.V was still on.

Sam turned the T.V. off and then he took his phone out and snapped a few pictures. Claire and Jody saw that the door was opened and Sam inside. They walked in as well and Claire was about to bust out laughing.

Jody nudged her in the side and muttered. "Be quiet, they'll hear you." Sam turned around to Jody and Claire and told them that they are really out because they would have woken up by now.

The three of them didn't want to intrude much longer so they left you two in peace.

You finally woke up and Dean remained in a deep sleep. You picked up your phone that was right beside you in the bed and saw that it was 5:00 a.m. !

You gasped quietly to yourself and then you shook Dean awake. "Dean! Dean!" You whispered shaking him. "What? What?" Dean asked half awake and then he rubbed his eyes.

"We fell asleep and we slept for twelve hours!" You said still in a state of shock. "So? You obviously needed a break if you slept for that long." Dean said yawning a bit. "Now come on, we've still got a few more hours to sleep." Dean said opening his arms to you.

You didn't shy away from that and you scooted in the bed closer to Dean.

"I love you Dean." You mumble into Dean's chest.

"I love you too , Y/N." Dean said kissing the top of your head and falling back asleep.

The End!

A/N: I'm sorry in advance if this is short and I hope everyone who is currently reading this is having a good summer! XOXO