Harder Than It Looks.

You and Dean couldn't believe how fast your little girl shot up.. Your daughter Charlotte was toddling around the bunker just turning three years old. Now, the older she is getting the more she is starting to get more familiar with everything surrounding her and getting into a routine.

Well, she has also started to notice when Daddy and Uncle Sammy leave and don't come back for a little while. She began asking you sounding very concerned when was Daddy coming back. You would tell her, 'soon, baby girl." You would ruffle her hair and continue cooking dinner.

But you had your own concerns to worry about it. You were starting to believe you were pregnant again. You still didn't pick up a test yet, because another part of you thought maybe you weren't and it was just all in your head. You were eating yourself alive over this.

You and Dean never talked about having more children after Lottie but it was a good possibility. Even though you didn't talk about it, your actions were slightly different. Let's just say you and Dean lately haven't been keeping your hands to yourself.

And it wasn't long after you told Lottie that Daddy and Uncle would be home soon there were home! Dean came in with a few bumps and bruises and Sam was the same. "I got dinner on the table boys. Lottie will be excited to see you." You said at the door frame of the garage door.

Dean wasn't in the door five seconds and you all heard "DADDY!" from your favorite girl. "Charlotte!" Dean said mimicking Charlotte's reaction. Lottie jumped into Dean's arms and gave him a big hug and added that she missed him a lot.

You all ate dinner and then you got Charlotte ready for bed and then you were able to properly to talk over the hunt with Sam and Dean. They told it was just fine and you could tell from the marks on their faces. Then you brought it up to Dean and Sam that tomorrow morning you needed to go out for a run.

Dean and Sam nodded and Dean asked what for. You gave a same look saying could you speak to Dean, alone. Sam got the message and told you he was going to retire to his bedroom. You each told him good night and he got from the table in the library and disappeared in the hallway.

You turned to Dean and exhaled. Then Dean asked what was it. "I think I'm pregnant, Dean. " Was all you to say. Dean looked at and said 'come again?' It was similar to the reaction Dean had when you told him you were pregnant with Charlotte.

"Yeah Dean you heard what I said. We know very well how active in bed we've been for the past couple of months after a couple of good hunts." You said pointing out to him. Dean smirked and muttered that those were nights he'll never forget. Then you gave your signature bitch face and you snapped back into reality.

"We never even talked about having any more kids. I just have one question. Would you happy if you found out you were pregnant again?" Dean said with all seriousness. "I think I would be a equal mixture of happy and anxious at the same time." You answered honestly.

"What about you, Dean?" You said looking at him directly into his usual unreadable green eyes. "I wouldn't mind getting to hold another baby in my arms." Dean said sounding honest as well. "Well, I guess will found right?" You said trying to laugh it off a little bit.

"Right." Dean said with a smile. You stood up from your chair and leaned down and gave Dean a big hug. Dean closed his eyes and sighed into your chest. "I love you Dean. And like everything else we've been through over the years, we figure out a way." You said kissing the top of his head.

He nodded his head as you still held onto him. He kissed you tenderly on the cheek and got up with you. You linked arms around each other waists and walked down the hallway together. You checked on Lottie making sure she was still asleep in her bed, in which she was.