Tale As Old As Time

"Do you think we can ever get them together?" Sam said leaning his head into Bobby's ear so that you and Dean wouldn't hear. "You can only hope." Bobby sighed, staring at the two of you as you were talking about the latest case. "Dean, Y/N Sam and I here have come up with a solution to our problem." Bobby interjected himself to the conversation, and grabbing your attention.

"Yeah and what's that Bobby?" Dean asked willing to do anything. "In order for it work you and Dean will have to act as a couple." Bobby said with a little sly smirk. Your's and Dean's eyes widen and both instantly looked at each other. "Oh come on you two would be great. You make a good pair." Bobby added, seeing that the both of you were told you had three days to live.

"Whatever you say, Bobby." You say figuring what could wrong, it wasn't like you and Dean were putting a lot at risk. Bobby has been confronted by the both of your separately and privately confessing your love for one another. Bobby gave you the same advice. "You shouldn't be telling me this, you should be telling Y/N/Dean!" And as you can already tell, neither of you have made a move on each other.

"I guess that could work." Dean said trying to play it cool, and not to try and show too much excitement as he was. "Now, both of you go get ready you have a wedding to attend." Bobby said motioning his head. You both nodded and went to work. "Do you this is going to work?" Sam asked after the both of you left to find something decent to wear.

"We can only hope." Bobby said shaking his head to himself, this being the last attempt he could think of to get you and Dean to hook up. You belonged together, but to Bobby you were both running out of time to let each other how the other feels because before you know it, one of you will find someone else. Bobby has been itching for you and Dean to get together for a long time, but no progress has been made and he is sick of sitting around watching things grow more awkward between the both of you.

"This is so exciting! Isn't it Dean?" You could not be more thrilled. You have been waiting for a case like this to pop up for ages and now that it is finally set into motion, you didn't know what to do with yourself. You were beside yourself happy but you were hoping you wouldn't blurt out something that will give Dean the wrong idea. You were only pretending after all.

You were never able to tell if Dean even liked you or not. He was a hard cookie to crack. You would get him one day though. Or at least you hoped you would. Dean felt the same way. He received mixed signals which left him running around in circles with the truth about how he truly felt about you. He wanted to tell you he just didn't know how.

He never felt this way about anyone before. Dean was driving down the road looking for the nearest cleaners. You and him were going to pick up out an outfit and if worse came to worse you would go to the department store or a nearby mall or something but this was more funnier. You entered the cleaners hand in hand.

Dean announced to the man at the front counter you were hear to pick up the outfit they dropped off. "Oh there they are." Dean pointed with his free hand, a gorgeous dress and beside a tuxedo that appeared to be his size. "Let me see your ticket then." The man behind the front counter was the only thing he asked.

"Oh I must have left it at home!" Dean said acting all innocent in his act. "Honey, I asked you if you remember to pick up the ticket for the cleaner's!" You said shaking your head at your fake boyfriend's forgetfulness. "It is no trouble at all. I mean after all you are a nice couple and it is Valentine's Day. So here you go." The nice man behind the counter said handing you and Dean the clothing.

"Thank you so much, sir!" You gushed as you headed out the door with Dean. You got back into the impala and Dean started laughing. "What's so funny?" You asked raising an eyebrow. "That was like taking candy from a baby. Oh and good job out there." Dean added at the end. "Gee thanks." You muttered, having your hand hold your head up against the window. Dean noticed, and instead of saying anything else that might possibly hurt your feelings, he inserted one of his and your favorite cassette tapes.