How About No?

You were inside the nearby bar in your small town having a good time on a Friday night with some friends. There was no better way starting your weekend off right with a party. It was a rarity you would get dressed up and look good at the same you were having a good time.

Tonight was a special night for you though. You were celebrating the fact that you published your very first book. You were over the moon that it was finally the day your writing was in fine print and you could actually go into a store and see your name on the cover.

You felt like you were finally moving up in the world and that you were finally getting treated like an adult rather than a child. You loved the fact you did something all on your own and looked where it go you. A year ago at this time you would have probably shunned the idea of you going to an editor and seeing if you could publish one of your books.

You've already had a couple of shots in your system and you could already feel the buzz of the alcohol running you. "Hey, Y/N it looks like trouble is making his way over." One of your friends snickers as she takes a sip of her drink.

You turned around to your own amusement and saw trouble maker making his way over to where you and your friends were. Earlier in the night you saw that he had eyes on you and you and your friends began calling him trouble maker and the name stuck.

Now he was finally making his move you assumed. You told your firends to hold it down when he comes over. They said they would but you didn't know for how long. Though once you got a better look of his face you felt like you recognized him from somewhere.

You just simply couldn't remember. "Why hello ladies." He said with a drink in his hand. "Hey yourself." You said playing it cool, you just wish you could remember where you knew him from. "I'm Dean and it's nice to meet all of you, especially you. You are?" Dean said looking you straight in the eye.

"How about no?" You said shaking your head at yourself taking a sip of your drink. "Oh I see how it is. You are trying to play hard to get but its not to work with me, Sweetheart." Dean said in reply. "So now I'm Sweetheart?" You said with a little smirk on your face.

It was Dean who was shaking his head. "Okay, fine. Can I get two more drinks over here? I wouldn't mind paying for your drinks for a pretty girl like you." Dean said taking a seat right next to you. " Alright Dean I guess I'll give you a chance." The alcohol was making you loosen up.

"Oh so you do have a heart. That's good because I was worried there for a second." Dean said wiping his brow. You couldn't but laugh, you had to give it to him he was trying really hard and you were being too hard. "Worry all you want. I don't make exceptions for anyone even as handsome as you are." You said winking.

"You think I'm handsome? I am so flattered. You aren't too bad yourself." Dean said gushing slightly. You could swore after he said that you've heard someone say that to you.

Then you remembered. It all came back to you all at once.

"Dean! What you did back there for your brother was really cool!" You said as he walked passed your locker. "Yeah, yeah it's nothing new." Dean said shaking his head a little and biting the inside of his lip.

"I mean it Dean! You think I would lie to you? If I had a sibling I could only wish to be a good older sibling like you are to Sam." You said sincerely. Dean looked at you with what you thought was a little shock. "Thanks, Y/N. You aren't too bad yourself." He said nudging you in the shoulder a little bit.

"Oh you don't mean that." You said trying to hide the fact you were blushing. "You're right I don't. You are ten times better than me." Dean said turning around to face you. Your eyes widened at the moment the words came from his mouth.

Then you had to catch up Dean who kept walking.

That was all you remembered. Then you looked over at Dean but he wasn't just Dean. He was Dean Winchester the boy you liked in high school. Now here you were both at the same bar on a Friday night years later. "Are you Dean as is in Dean Winchester?" You asked him uneasily.

"How do you know that?" Dean said squinting his eyes at you. "I'm Y/N Y/L/N we went to high school together for a couple of weeks?" You said exhaling.

"Y/N?"

The End?