All I Ask.

After Bennett was born you practically begged Dean ever chance you got to go get some pictures taken. They weren't going to stay that young forever. You would remind him frequently to also guilt him. Dean didn't understand why you wanted pictures done so badly and after he thought it over and talked to Sam about it. He decided for your birthday, a part of your present they could go out and get some pictures done.

When Dean proposed that idea to you, you got so excited. You threw your arms around your husband and thanked him and planted a kiss on his neck. You texted your hunter friend who did photography on the side. "She owes me one after a case we did a millennia ago. It's the least she could do for me." You shrugged, as you explained the situation to Dean.

"Whatever makes you happy, dear." Dean said, an old one from being a good husband handbook. "I like the sound of that." You smirked a little. And when you weren't looking at Dean, he rolled his eyes. He loved you, but he hated getting his picture taken. You were sitting up in the bed, and Dean plopped down beside you on his side.

He picked up your hand and kissed it and held onto it. "What are you doing, Dean?" You asked him, your phone screen reflecting on the glasses you wore."I am admiring my view." He answered sweetly, trying to earn himself from brownie points. "Aw, your sweet Dean. But if you think about getting out of these pictures. I swear to Chuck..." Dean cut you off before you could finish that last sentence.

"I wouldn't even dream of it, sweetheart." He whispered in a soft voice. "Well, good. Because tomorrow we're going out to get our pictures taken." You confirmed satisfied. Dean made a face, he didn't imagine it would be that quick but the sooner you get it done it will be said and done with, and all Dean could think about was you not nagging at him anymore.

You shut your phone off and turned to Dean. "We should probably rest up. I am going to need my beauty sleep." You declared shutting off the lamp beside your bed. "You don't need beauty sleep or whatever bull crap you just said. You are already beautiful." Dean muttered, shutting off his light on his side. "You're too good to me, Winchester." You blushed in the dark.

"I can show you how much better I am, if you'll allow me." Dean licked his lips, knowing that little comment he made would reel you in. "Whatever you say, Dean. I'm all yours." You whispered, ensuing Dean even more. Let's just leave it at you did not go to bed earlier that night.

You got all the kids up early and fed and told then the agenda for the day. You made sure to add that you would be going for a ride in the impala. The three older girls showed their enthusiasm, while Baby Bennett didn't really comprehend but he still smiled all the same, but you thought it was because he probably messed his diaper.

You told Charlotte, the drill. First, get washed up, then get dress and if she could, which she should be able too, help Cassie get dressed. You were going to take care of Bennett and Daddy, Dean had Catherine covered. You were a team in this Family and the only way you would make out of the bunker ready to go was if you all worked together.

You walked to the nursery, with Bennett in your arms. You could hear Dean in Cassie and Catherine's room, in a attempt to get Catherine dressed. Catherine was your diva. She was also your biggest Daddy's girl. "Can Daddy put you in this outfit?" He talked in a low and soft voice, his Daddy voice.

"Can I wear my sunglasses with it?" Catherine was a good negotiator. Dean compromised with her and said in the car. She can't resist her Daddy and agreed. She let me dress her and then they walked across the wall, and Dean dumped Catherine to you while you were still dressing Bennett.

"I'm going to check on the other girls." Dean announced at the doorway. "Go right ahead." You said telling him to be her guest. Luckily when he found the two oldest girls, Cassie was playing with one of Charlotte's toys and Charlotte was making her bed. "Hi Daddy." They both said at the same time.

"Hi girls, are you almost ready to go?" Dean smiled. "Yeah I think we're just about ready." Charlotte nodded. "Alright." Dean clapped his hands. "Your mother is in the nursery with Catherine and Daddy is going to get dressed okay?" Dean made sure to add before he left. "Okay, Daddy. We love you." Charlotte grinned.

"Daddy loves you too, girls." Dean left them in peace. You were right. They were growing up too fast. It feels like it was just yesterday when they brought Charlotte home, but that was already six years ago now. Time really must fly. Dean took over for you after he got himself ready for picture day. You told him to hold up before you handed Bennett over to him. 

"Can I get you without the flannel? Please?" You felt like that was all he wore sometimes. You didn't mind it most days but it was Family picture day. Couldn't he at least find something else to wear other than flannel. "What's wrong with it? Is there something on it?" Dean asked looking down at his button-up shirt. "No it's just. You don't have anything else to wear?" You protested, making a scrunched up face. 

"Yeah I do, but what's wrong with the flannel?" Dean cried against your protests. "There's nothing wrong with it. It's just...you wear it all the time!" You blurted out randomly. "Here we go." Dean shook his head. "I'm not changing." He proclaimed, crossing his arms over his chest defensively. "Fine, Dean. Whatever. You win. I guess they are worse things." You muttered, handing him the baby, and moving pass him. 

"What's that suppose to mean?!?" Dean cried out exasperated as you stood at the doorway. "No it's just. You don't have anything else to wear?" You protested, making a scrunched up face. "Yeah I do, but what's wrong with the flannel?" Dean cried against your protests.

"There's nothing wrong with it. It's just...you wear it all the time!" You blurted out randomly. "Here we go." Dean shook his head. "I'm not changing." He proclaimed, crossing his arms over his chest defensively. "Fine, Dean. Whatever. You win. I guess they are worse things." You muttered, handing him the baby, and moving pass him. "What's that suppose to mean?!?" Dean yelled as you walked along the hallway.

You puffed out a long breath and rolled your eyes. This was going to be a long day and you could already tell.

The End!