Harvest Moon Jensen Ackles x reader

It wasn't often Jensen and you were able to make any trips to see your family, or any family for that matter. But when the opportunity sprung, you snatched it up. So, Jensen, JJ, and You were going to the farm, your mother and father owned and that also happened to be where you grew up. Jensen and You have been happily married for almost two years now. And if you had to describe your marriage in one word it would be, magical. Jensen was honestly the best thing to happen to you. And you are so glad you can be a mom to his beautiful daughter, JJ.

You would be staying at your folks place through the 22nd of the month. The 22nd of September was the Harvest Moon, which was pretty big deal in your family. Your parents would invite the whole town to the farm and celebrate the fall of the year, along each other's company and the harvest, of course! Your mom almost dropped her phone when you told her the three of you would be there.

Your mother also had the genius idea of nominating JJ to be the Harvest Moon Princess. You remember when you were JJ's age and being the Harvest Moon Princess. JJ was going to be so excited, but You and Jensen agreed to keep it a surprise and wait 'till the right moment to tell her.

The night before your flight...

Earlier that day you had packed for JJ, even a bag for her while you would wait at the airport and on the plane. Now, you and Jensen were trying to pack. Which was more like you were packing for the both of you.

"Having fun other there, honey?" You smirked slyly, as you folded a t-shirt. "Yep. I'm just enjoying the view." Jensen winked, licking his lips. "Oh stop it. Now, why I am packing for you too?" You wondered aloud. "Because you love me." Jensen answered simply, puckering his lower lip out and shrugging slightly.

You just rolled your eyes and kept packing. "You okay, babe?" Jensen asked you, raising a brow. "I'm okay. I guess I'm just stressing about tomorrow." You shook your head, not making direct eye contact with him. "You've got nothing to be worried about. We're got this all under control." Jensen said sincerely, sitting up a little.

"Thanks, Jen." You replied, smiling a little. "No problem. You got quit worrying so much, Y/N/N." Jensen cracked a half smile.

"Hey! Where are you going?" You asked, noticing Jensen a halfway out the door. "On my way to start you a bath. I'll finish packing." He said, not too loudly, so he wouldn't wake JJ. You carefully set down the folded jeans you were about to pack and began thinking how truly lucky you were to have such a wonderful husband like Jensen.

Men like that only come once in a lifetime.

Well, Jensen was right. You did have it all under control after all. You made your flight and you flew in on time. You pulled 'round to your old house late that afternoon after you got some lunch.

"JJ are you excited to see Grandma and Papa?" You asked her from the passenger seat, from the rental Jensen and You got. "Yeah!" She said shaking her head up and down. "They're excited to see you too, kiddo." Jensen said looking at her through the rear view mirror.

"I hope so. Oh look horsies!" JJ cried and pointed from her car seat. You looked out your window and you saw them. It was Coco and Buttercup. "JJ, those are Papa's horses. You're going to get to see them." You told her. "That's so awesome!" She exclaimed, causing you and Jensen to laugh at her initial reaction.

"Look, Jay, we're here!" You grinned as you saw your mom and dad come out to the front porch. You got out of the car and made sure to get JJ out as well and then was able to greet your mom and dad properly. "It is so good to see you guys!" You said. "Well I say. You three look amazing. your mother gushed.