Supernatural Imagine

Warning: season 14 spoilers, slight angst, and fluff. 

Imagine: Seeing your dad, John Winchester, for the first time after his return. 

Dean went to get you. You were in your room, working on school and listening to music. You always knew it was Dean, because he would come bustling through your door. Sam would always knock and then proceed inside.

You looked up at Dean and took your earbuds out, and looked up at him. Something was obviously up, Dean was trying to blink back tears and told you that someone was here to see you.

You were confused by this, but you stopped questioning things long ago.

You followed Dean through the bunker and into the kitchen, and you stopped in the doorway and you had to pick up your jaw from the floor.

There Dad sat at the table with Sam.

Your father, John Winchester was back.

You didn't know how, and you didn't know why.

All you knew was there was your dad. By this time, John had turned around in his chair, and he couldn't believe his eyes.

John's last memory of you was when you were 2 years old. You were just a baby. Now you were 18 years old, and set to graduate high school in a couple of months.

John's eyes filled up with tears, as did yours and you embraced one another in a hug.

"It really is you, Y/N." John shook his head, as he cupped both of your cheeks.

"It's really you, Daddy. How did this happen..?" You tried looking to Sam and Dean for answers and John just pulled you into him again and told you you would found out in good time.

"I'm just so glad you're here, Dad." You mumbled against his chest.

"So am I, Y/N. So am I." John rested his chin on the top of your head.

Sam and Dean forget that you grew up without a Dad. You were so young when he died, and Sam and Dean didn't actually know that you were their sister till way after he was dead.

John gave you up to Bobby, and everyone assumed you were Bobby's niece. Bobby raised you, and after John was dead he couldn't keep that secret from the boys anymore.

Fortunately, Sam and Dean were able to fill in the blanks when it came to any questions about Dad. Dean used to tell you that you had Dad's eyes all the time. You would always wished for, even if it was for one day to be with your dad.

And you never thought that day would come.

But here it was.

You always thought of things to say, and questions to ask, but now that he was here, there was only thing you wanted to say to him.

"I love you."

The End..?