Mommy Was Kissing Santa Clause!

It is most certainly the most wonderful time of the year. The sudden chill in the air. Going outside and exhaling and you puff out white smoke. Even though it's not officially winter until Dec. 21st, winter mentally begins Dec. 1st. And lately every year it's earlier and earlier they try to swallow Christmas down everyone's throat.

Well, ever since Dean and you had your first child, you just had to celebrate Christmas. And ever since your first daughter was born you've made some pretty good memories as a family on Christmas, especially the more your little family has grown.

And lately you have been itching to tell Dean you want another baby. Just one more. The babies you already have are only getting older.Your oldest Charlotte entered the first grade this year. All you wanted was just one more baby to hold in your arms. It was after Halloween you woke up one day and your mine was made up.

You wanted a baby. It was going to take a lot of convincing but you were positive you would be able to get Dean on board with you. Now, today it was Christmas Eve, the month flew by and pretty soon it would be the new year. You already had the kids in the bed, you were just eating one of the last cookies your daughters insisted on putting out for Santa.

When you heard footsteps coming down the hallway, they sounded like boots. You knitted your eyebrows together as you finished up on making yourself a cup of hot chocolate. When Santa Clause entered the bunker kitchen. "Ho Ho Ho." A jolly man in a red suit chuckled, nearly giving you a heart attack.

"Oh Chuck, Dean." You gasped holding onto the counter trying to regain your composure. "I didn't scare you now did I little girl?" Santa aka Dean asked taking a couple of steps towards you. "Now what do you want for Christmas?" Santa asked with a quick wink.

"A baby." You said not even thinking twice about what you were going to say. "A what?" Santa asked sounding a little bit more like Dean. "I want to have a baby." You said biting down on the lower part of your lip. "Are you serious?" You couldn't tell if Dean was upset or not.

"You don't want another baby?" You said answering instead with a question. "No..I mean yes I want another baby but do you think we can handle another baby?" Dean asked worry filling his hazel green eyes. "Dean I am a firm believer. I mean we already have two and we have kept them both alive. That's partly thanks to you." You said intertwining your fingers with his curly white beard.

Dean sighed a little. He did like giving what you wanted and don't get him wrong he didn't dislike the first part of having a baby. But he couldn't say it was his favorite part. "What do you say?" You asked with a excited gleam in your eye. "I say let's start now." Dean said with a shrug of his shoulder.

"Do you have all of the Christmas presents under the tree?" Dean asked in a very low and husky voice. "That I do, Mr. Clause. But what about the other children and their presents?" You asked getting the message. "They can wait, plus since I'm pretty sure I checked my list twice your name was on the nice list but tonight it will be moved to naughty." Dean said raising one of his eyebrows.

"I can guarantee that." You said playing with his big belt buckle and then pulling on his beard and kissing Dean with passion. You and Dean weren't wasting any time. There was something you did miss though. You did not see your daughter Charlotte standing there watching you the whole entire time.

She got out of bed to get some water but she saw more than her little eyes could handle. She quietly tip toed back down the hallway and instead of returning to bed Charlotte took a detour into Uncle Sammy's room. Uncle Sammy told Charlotte if she ever has anything she needs to tell him, his bedroom is always right across the hall.

Charlotte didn't even knock, she just burst through the door and closed the door behind her. Luckily Sam was still awake and he was siting up in his bed watching something on Netflix. "Uncle Sam?" Charlotte sniffled, her shuffling closer to his big bed.

"What's wrong, cutie?" Sam asked pausing whatever he had on, and turning his focus onto his little niece. "I just saw Mommy kissing Santa Clause!" She squeaked out, looking very uncomfortable. Sam didn't know what to say to that at first. "Maybe Santa was kissing your mommy because as a thank you for the yummy cookies." Sam said going with the first things that pop in his head.

" Oh yeah you're probably right." Sam was fortunate that six years pretty much bought everything they were told. Charlotte yawned and rubbing your eyes with the balls of her fists. "Why don't I get you back in the bed." Sam said throwing his legs over the side of the bed to stand up. "Thank you, Uncle Sammy." Charlotte said with a small smile. She knew her Uncle Sammy was always right.

Sam got Charlotte tucked back in the bed and told her to have sweet dreams and merry Christmas. Sam also checked on Cassie and Catherine who were fast asleep in their crib. Sam smiled down at the both of them as he watched their little chests rise up and down.

Then, he headed in the direction of the kitchen and saw quite a sight. Dean had you set on the counter, all Dean was wearing was the shirt he had underneath his big red coat, and pants, and hat. The beard and coat were on the floor. Sam made a noise, cutting you off. "Sam what the hell are you doing there standing there?!" Dean spoke up just as taken off guard off as you.

"What the hell are you two doing? I suggest going to you room. A little earlier you had an audience." Sam said crossing his arms over his chest, only in defense of his little cutie, Charlotte. "Oh my gosh, Sam you don't mean ." You said a hand covering your mouth.

"Charlotte," Dean said finishing your sentence for you. "I don't think she saw anything too graphic. You two just need to be more careful okay." Sam said starting to walk back to his bed. "Hey Sam" You said catching him before he was too far. "Yeah, Y/N?" Sam said turning around and taking a few steps to the kitchen.

"Thank you." You said speaking for the both of you. "No problem." Sam said with a shrug and continued on his way. "I think that was enough action for one night, don't you agree, Dean?" You asked as you jumped off of the counter. "I guess." Dean grumbled, as he picked up the beard and Santa jacket.

"Don't worry, Dean. Christmas isn't over yet." You said pecking a kiss on his cheek. "Touche." Dean said not being able to help but grin a little. "Hey where are you going?" Dean called after you as he watched you walk away. "I'm going to take a shower." You said pointing in the direction of the bathroom in the bunker.

"Care to join?" You added at the end with a playful smirk. "Merry Christmas to me." Dean said frisky as he ran after to catch up with you. The party was only getting started for Dean Winchester.

The End!