If You're Happy...

"Dean! You need to stop pointing that thing and playing around with it It's not a toy!" You swat him on your way in the room, passing through with the laundry basket. Like your three year old daughter, Catherine. Dean makes the most pitiful pout face.

"Why are your panties in a twist today, jeez." Dean murmured that last part to himself. Something was obviously bothering you and he wouldn't rest until he got to the bottom of it. Or unless he had to get another beer or use the little men's room.

"Why must you still talk like your nineteen years old?" You snapped in his face, rolling your eyes. "Ooh you're a feisty one today. You wanna tell me what's on your mind." After all the years Dean has known, as his girlfriend, and now wife, he's aware when something is up with you, especially when you got all snippy with him.

Dean could have made a great detective if he really put his heart into it, but he only put it in for you. "I took a pregnancy test this morning, when I thought I was you know...and I am not." You plopped yourself down in a chair, playing with your thumbs, not meeting his concerned stare.

"That is what this is all about? Babe, come here." Dean sighed. He didn't like you getting all worked over something that was he wouldn't admit aloud, really nothing. That's just how you were. Dean couldn't change that about you. That was up to you. You overthought a lot of things, something even so simple.

You reluctantly force yourself over to Dean and gave him a hug. He pulled out the chair right beside him and ordered you to sit. "How do you know that you're not actually pregnant, I mean Y/N it could have been a faulty one and you could next one and it could say positive. You don't know, maybe you should go to the family doctor." Dean rambles on to you, for you sake he wanted to keep your spirits high, but you knew it was all for show.

"Dean, stop. I know because my period started today too." You confirmed with a huff, slumping your shoulders. Dean didn't really know what to say to that. He knew this was tough for you. You already had three bright and beautiful girls, and you just wanted one more baby to hold, just one last time.

You and Dean weren't getting any younger. Hell, in two years Dean will be forty. It was becoming harder and harder for you and Dean to have kids, is what you are trying to say. "Well, I guess that means one thing." Dean says, speaking up. "What's that?" You asked quizzically. "It means we need to try harder." Dean smirked smugly at you, diving in for a kiss.

You stopped him halfway. "Just not right now." Your hand pressed firmly against his chest, in hopes of giving him the message. "Got it. Not now. Later?" Dean raised an eyebrow. "Maybe later." You shrugged nonchalantly, not trying to make a huge deal about it, even though you have been with Dean all these years and he still made you gave you the butterflies.

"I'll take that cause I doesn't mean no!" Dean clapped his hands together, still pecking a kiss on your cheek. "Where are you going?" You laugh as he slips on his jacket and grabs the keys to the impala. "To go pick up the girls from school for you. I'm going to Catherine with me and then we are going to run to the store. I'm making dinner tonight." Dean declared, planning it all out in his head.

"Dean you don't have to do that..." You crossed your arms over your chest, not wanting to put all of that on Dean. "No, I insist." He persisted, obviously not taking no for an answer. "You go do whatever you have to do, but you Y/N are off from Mom duty this evening." Dean rubbed your shoulders.

"Whatever you say." You said in surrender. "Whatever you wish is my command. Do you have any requests? Dean asked you, wriggling his eyebrows. "Can you possibly give me a massage tonight?" You bit down on your bottom lip, hoping it wouldn't be too much to ask for.

"Anything for you, sweetheart."

The End!