Get Over Here

Your whole body would tense up as the pain rattled throughout your whole body. These cramps were paralyzing you. You've had bad cramps before, but never this bad. Oh well, maybe next month will be better. Probably not though. Every time when your friend Sally would roll around; You always wondered why you along with every other woman had to go through this.

But just because you were experiencing some cramps did not mean that you were out for the count. In fact, you, your boyfriend, Dean Winchester, and his brother Sam, just finished up a case in Idaho. You returned to the motel to pack up and get ready to roll out early in the morning and onto the next case.

You just got out of the shower and you were drying your hair with the towel. You stared at your reflection, you must have been so caught up in the case you didn't realize how pale you looked. You also hadn't slept much these past couple of the days from the case as well.

You couldn't wait to get into the bed with Dean, get some cuddles and kisses and slip into sleep. Dean was already waiting for you in the bed. He was aware that you were on you know what. Dean didn't like using the word period. In fact, the whole topic grossed him out in general. But he didn't like seeing you in pain.

Dean could see it from your face as you stepped out of the bathroom. It was written all over your face. Dean's eyes were washed over with concern as he told you to hop in the bed.

"Did you take something for the cramps?" He softly whispered. You shook your head yes. You took it before you got into the shower. "Hopefully the pain will subside soon." Dean pecked your temple, and you slowly nodded with your eyes shut.

"Wore out, babe?" Dean raised a brow. Again, you just nodded, as you felt too tired to care to answer. Dean chuckled lightly and pulled you closer to him, if that was even possible.

"Sleep well, sweetheart." Dean said, right before he noticed the change in your breathing, and Dean knew that you were asleep. And, not too long after you fell asleep, so did Dean, and he didn't let you go.

The End!?