Imagine You get hurt on a hunt and Jack is afraid of healing you.

A/N: The reader is Sam and Dean's baby sister in this story. 

"Ready?" You look to Jack and Sam, who nodded their head. 

You guys were Team Free Will, well Team Free Will 2.0. 2.0 gained two members, that is you and Jack. Sam and Dean left up to whether you wanted to join the hunting life. Personally, neither one of your brothers wanted this for you. They knew you were a damn good hunter, but you were young and were given the chance to opt out. Instead, you did what they though you would do. You adopted the hunter's life.

Dean and Cas we're going to perform counter attacks.

It was rumored that a group of demons that were in close ties with Asmodeus were prowling around on earth, wreaking havoc of course.

Asmodeus wanted Jack, and you weren't going to allow that to happen. Not again at least.

Killing the demons in attempt of weakening Asmodeus in any way worked for you guys.

Well, you had a pretty solid plan and with no mishaps it should have worked. But it was the just the Winchester luck. No Winchester was ever lucky.

You get hurt, all it took was one demon who overpowered you. He sent you flying across the room. Your body slammed against the concrete wall. You could have broken your back. I guess you did have a little luck.

When your body fell to the floor was when the pain shocked your body. You could clearly taste blood in your mouth. Your vision was a little fuzzy. Your head hurt a lot, and what you assumed was the demon was a blurry figure that was going to kill you.

You didn't know where Sam, Jack, Dean, or Cas were but this was it.

You were going to die.

You couldn't even process a thought, all you could focus was on the excruciating pain.

You were right about the blurry figure, it was the demon. He knelt down, and you didn't even put up a fight.

He tilted his head, and twisted your arm in a direction it could not go naturally. You hollered loudly in pain, and all that did was anger and excite the demon. He grabbed you by your hair and began to repeatedly bash your head into the floor. You were unconscious within seconds.

That's when Sam and Jack found you being tortured to death by a demon.

"HEY!" Sam screamed, earning the demon's attention. Sam gave him a good fight and killed him. Jack was at your side and tried to wake you up.

"Y/N! Wake up! Come on Y/N." He shook you gently, he despised seeing you like this.

"Is she okay, Jack?" Sam huffed out a breath.

"She's breathing, but she is in pretty bad shape, Sam." Jack confirmed to him.

"SAM, JACK, Y/N? YOU GUYS IN HERE?" Dean yelled, making his prescence known with Cas following close behind.

Sam or Jack didn't have to say anything when all you heard was Dean yell your name.

"What the hell happened?" Dean ran, and slid onto his knees pushing Jack away slightly. Dean reached up and grabbed your hand and kissed it.

"She's still alive. I've got a pulse, it's faint though." Dean looked to Cas and wondered if he could heal her.

"Dean, I-I would but it would take a toll..." Dean understood that was a lot to ask of Cas.

"Don't worry about it, Cas. She's gonna have to recover just like everybody else. She's gonna be just fine." Dean moved his hand underneath the base of your neck and scoop you up in his arms, bridal style.

Dean had to hold your head up because you still had no regained conciseness.

Dean was going to put you in the back with him and Cas. He picked through all of his pockets till he found the keys and threw them to Sam.

Dean and Cas sat you in between them, your head naturally laid on his shoulder.

You wake up at some point on the ride back to the bunker. Dean saw your eyes moving around without your eyes being open.

"Y/N?" Dean softly whispered.

You opened your eyes and you have to look around to try and figure out where you were.

Then you looked at Cas and Dean, who offered small and sympathetic smiles.

You immediately have to sit up and begin to cough violently. Dean pats your back, hoping your fit will die down and you get some relief.

You had to cough into your good hand, and while you were catching your breath you saw that you coughed up some blood.

You showed Dean and Cas, and look at them a little scared. You wipe the blood on your already blood stained, torn jeans and then leaned into Cas who held you in his arms.

Dean leaned into the front of the car, and got in between Sam and Jack for a second.

"Drive faster." With that, Sam pushed his foot farther into the gas pedal.

So you survived, with a broken arm, a nasty concussion, and various cuts and bruises. But you were a Winchester, that's what you did.

Not every hunt was going to be easy.

Sam, Dean, and Cas notice that you're not bouncing back from this like you usually would.

You were just in so much pain. Nothing could numb it, noting over the counter and that's all you had.

Your bedroom the lights had to be dimmed because you were really sensitive to light.

Then it hit Sam, three days after you were home, and your condition was not letting up.

"Jack you can heal her." Sam said to him, as he found Jack at your bedside as he watched you sleep, which was your only relief.

"No I think I would hurt even more. I have never healed anyone before." Jack shook his head.

"Jack you love Y/N don't you? Dude, I know she loves she too. You would do anything for her. I know it. I know you're afraid but think of Y/N." Sam encouraged him.

Jack nodded his head and took in a deep breath. He laid two fingers gingerly on your forehead.

He healed you.

He did it.

All he had to was believe and focus.

Your cuts and bruises went down, you were able to move your broken arm with ease.

You were fine.

You woke up due to this, and the first thing you saw was Jack.

"Did you heal me?" You asked, sitting up a little and Jack helping you with doing so.

"Yeah I did." He sat at the foot of your bed and smiled.

"Thank you, Jack." With that, you leaned and gave him a smooch.

Sam was at the door way and his jaw dropped when he watched you kiss him.

"Holy crap Dean is not going to like this." Sam whispered to himself.

The End!