We've Met Before

"Why don't you put that gun down and we have a little chat? Okay, hot shot?" You smirk, your dad had his gun pointed at him, you re-fastened your grip around the rifle as the straggler turned in your direction.

"Dad, you didn't tell me that this guy was cute! I don't shoot cute guys." You insisted, as you also apologized, on behalf of you and your dad. "You should understand we have to protect our land." You said, offering him a small and kind smile.

Dean liked you already.

"What's your name, son?" Your dad inquired.

"The name is Dean. Dean Winchester."

"What brings ya here, Dean?" You and your Dad set your guns down and all shook hands.

"Well I was looking for Ethan Y/L/N actually. He knew my dad, John Winchester." Dean admitted. Your dad smiled proudly and told him that he was the man he was looking for.

"This is my daughter, Y/N Y/L/N. I remember John Winchester vaguely. He brought you and that younger brother of yours, Sam wasn't it? One time, and the three of you played. Y'all were pretty little though."

You and Dean found each other staring at each other trying to piece it all together.

"Interesting." Dean chuckled lightly.

"What do you need me for, son? There's nothing I wouldn't do if he came to you or John." Ethan reassured him. Dean thanked him for that and told him that he needed his help with a den of demons.

"How many vamps we talking about?" Ethan's light-heart tone quickly changed at the very mention of vamps.

"A whole bunch of them. Those sons of bitches are really causing havoc a couple of towns down. My dad told me I would find you around." Dean nodded.

"Well you're father was right. Y/N, why don't you grab us some beers and will figure out a plan." You and Ethan lead Dean into the kitchen, and the three of you sat at the table figuring it all out together.

"Where is that father of yours?" Ethan made sure to ask. "He's out in California working a solo case. He sent me the coordinates to come here." Dean exhaled.

"I guess you're going to have to give me his number and I'll have to call him up. John and I go back." Ethan said, as he reminiscing for a second. You couldn't stop studying Dean when he wasn't looking. Whenever you happened not to pay attention, Dean would have to steal a second or two just checking you out.

It felt like you sat at the table for hours. You offered Dean a place for the night, as your plan of attack was going to be early in the morning the following day. Dean politely declined, and thanked you profusely. You insisted to walk him out, and your dad just shook his head after the two of you.

"You know I'm really trying to remember you but I guess my dad was right. I guess it was so long ago." You breathed out, breaking the silence.

Dean couldn't help but letting out a laugh before he replied. "I'm surprised I forgot such a pretty face." You had to roll your eyes at that. You also were thanking the ground you walked on as it was dark outside and Dean couldn't see how red your face got from blushing at what he said.

"Now you're just trying to pull my leg." You shook your head. You were even more taken aback when Dean said this to you. "All jokes aside though, so it's just you and your dad now? The two of you look after one another and hunt? I've got the same deal going on right now. It's tough." Dean sighed. At first, you did not know what to say. He took your breath away, but before it got too awkward you were able to find the words.

"Yeah. Cancer took my mom three years ago. And you are right, it's grueling. But you shouldn't expect anything less when you're working alongside family."

Dean agreed with you. Then, you found yourselves at his car. This is where you were going to say goodbye. You were going to miss him. Even though you barely know this guy, but ever since you heard that you spent time with him when you were younger. You were drawn to him. You wanted to get to know Dean Winchester. But you knew he was a hunter. He was a drifter. He was just doing his job and then when his job is done, it's onto the next.

You didn't the urge to peck a quick kiss on his cheek. Dean didn't want to act like he was startled, because he was honestly flattered. He thought you were pretty cute.

"Thanks." Dean said, not knowing what else to say.

"Don't push your luck, hot shot. I'll see you tomorrow." You yelled as you were already walking away.

"Not soon enough." Dean muttered underneath his breath.

The End!? 

Supernatural One Shots (Mostly Dean)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara