Dean Imagine.

When you woke up first thing that morning, you couldn't help feeling that something was just off. You had a dull aching pain in your head that no matter how you tried would not go away.

Your throat was a little sore, you assumed it was because maybe you breathed through your mouth but it hurt a little worse when you swallowed. Your stomach hurt also, you knew it was definitely from not being hungry, so you tried avoiding eating at all cost. And let's not even get you started about your complexion.

You looked as white as a sheet. You were whiter than white. And you also noticed that you had very dark circles that must have formed under your eyes overnight.

And despite actually getting a good night of sleep you felt rather tired. But hunters don't take days off. Even when they were sick. That was how you saw it. Dean got up shortly after you and after he got one look of you he declared that you were sick.

"I'm not sick, Dean. Its probably just allergies." You said in your not so convincing voice. "Oh yeah sure it is. Let me feel your head." Dean said setting his cup of coffee down to feel your head for a fever. Instead, you felt your own forehead and said that you didn't have a fever.

"You wouldn't be able to tell!" Dean said your hand from your forehead. He swept hand across your forehead. His hand felt cool compared to your forehead that it sent a chill down your spine. You had a physical reaction to Dean simply putting his hand on your forehead.

Dean made a face which only confirmed his suspicions to you being sick now with a fever. You sighed in defeat because you knew there was no point in arguing with him any longer. Then you let out a nasty cough. It rattled throughout your whole body and shook you down to the bone.

Now, you were starting to have the chills from your fever. You almost at once stopped coughing. Dean already a hand on your back and was gently rubbing it back and forth as you suffered one cough after another. Then he wrapped your shaking form into his arms.

You squished your face in his chest trying to make the increasing pain in your head go away. "'You want to get back in the bed, Honey?" Dean asked just holding you there in the middle of the hallway in the bunker.

"Yes, please." You said in a weak whisper. Dean instructed you to lean on him as he walked you down the hallway. You had a hand around his waist and around one of his broad shoulders. Dean took you into your shared bed and got you tucked in all nice and cozy under the covers.

Dean reminded you to sleep in as long as you liked and to get some much-needed rest.

You nodded your head with your eyes closed already feeling sleep consume you.

"Thank you for taking care of me, Dean." You said in a very hoarse voice.

"For all the times you've taken care of me, sweetheart? It's the least I can do. I love you." Dean said kissing your forehead and standing up, and heading over to the door.

"Dean?"

"Yeah, sweetheart?"

"I love you too." You said smiling for the first time that day.

Dean smiled back and shut the light off.

Oh how he loved you.

The End!