Back And Forth

You have been dreading this day for weeks now and now that it was finally here you didn't want to get out of bed. You refused to get out of bed. It got so bad that both of your older brothers were in your room coaxing you out of the bed.

"Y/N, we know you don't want get up and go but you have to honey, it will make the tooth ache go away." Sam was trying to be sweet throughout the whole ordeal with you because he knew you were afraid of having to be put under and the pain it caused afterwards.

Dean didn't know how much more of this he could take. He couldn't understand why you were acting the way you were because you didn't want to let your older older brother know you were scared of the dentist and getting a tooth pulled.

"Y/N come on I am going to count to three and if you are not up, then you get an attack from the tickle monster." Dean said saying the first thing that came to his head. You instantly sat up from your bed willing to get up for that instead of the tickle monster.

"You wouldn't." You said hearing the sound of threat and meaning in Dean's voice. "Oh but I would." Dean said in the same tone. You immedaitely stood up from your bed and walked past your brothers and called out.

"What are you two still standing there for? We're going to be late if you don't move your asses." You were giggling by that point. Sam and Dean both looked at each other and shook there heads aimlessly. You were a handful.

Well you got to the hospital in one piece and your knees were bumping as Dean was checking in and you were just sitting there waiting. Sam rubbed your lower back as he could tell you were getting more and more nervous as the minutes passed.

Dean sat right beside you and asked if you were nervous. "What do you think, genius?" You said to him twitching your eye a little. "I'll take that as a yes then." Dean said picking up one of the magazines and not wanting to set you off anymore.

"Winchester." What appeared to be a nurse. The three of you stood up and Dean and Sam walked you over but they couldn't go back from that point. "We'll call you back once your daughter is done." The nurse said to Sam and Dean. "Yes, of course we just want to make sure our baby is okay. Right honey?" Dean said looking right at Sam really showing his ass now.

"Of course, dear." Sam sputters out completely mortified. "We will see you soon. Come on Y/N." The nurse said motioning over to the two big white doors. "Okay." You say uneasily. "We love you, Y/N!" You heard both of your brothers said before the door closed behind you.

They got you an IV in you and you slipped slowly into a drugged and dreamless sleep. When you woke up you felt funny. Your cheeks felt larger than life and your mouth felt dry and tasted like the metallic taste of blood. You were blinded by the bright lights and then first thing you saw was what you believed was the doctor.

Then you saw two guys enter the room who strangely familiar. "Sam? Dean? What the hell are you doing here?" You mutter in between the gauze in your mouth. "Nice to see you two, Y/N?" Dean said raising an eyebrow. "Are you ready to go Y/N?" Dean asked you waving a hand over your face and you being in your state followed it.

"Dean! Will you stop that!" Sam said pulling his hand away from your face and he helped you up. "You're really tall" You pointed out to Sam. "I know." Sam said laughing to himself at some of the things you said. The ride to the bunker went smooth.

You didn't say much except for a few complaints and comments here and there about random things. Once you were at the bunker, Sam helped you in and Dean got the door for you two. Sam and Dean both lead you to the bed and you were out like a light.

"Aww she is so cute when she sleeps." Dean said but then he noticed you snore and drool a little and he made a face. "Oh grow up will you." Sam said clearly annoyed. "Oh defensive what's that all about." Dean commented on the fact at Sam's reaction. "Nothing man now come on let's let her rest in peace." Sam said going to the door.

It was a couple of hours before you woke up, and it honestly felt like you were waking up for the first time. Your cheeks still felt swollen and huge and you assumed your mouth was beginning to hurt because the pain medication was wearing off.

"SAM! DEAN!" You yelled out in a muffled voice. Dean and Sam heard your cry and they basically ran to your aid. "What is it Y/N?" Sam asked you breathing in and out at the door. "My gums are starting to ache." You say running your cool fingers over your hot cheeks.

Sam was ahead of your lead and he nodded his head and he began making his way to the kitchen.

Dean stayed with you and after Sam was gone he couldn't help but laughing at you. "Your face!" He said jabbing at you and even having the nerve to laugh at you. "Dean! Stop it!" You exclaimed emotionally. It never failed that Dean would tease you this way when you were in so much pain.

"I just can't help myself, chipmunk!" Dean said laughing to the point where his face was turning a shade of red and tears were coming from his eyes. "Dean! You are one insult away from starting a war! So you better stop! Please!" You were pleading with him now.

It was like you and Dean took a step back in time and you were five and Dean was acting like he was in his twenties again. "Alright, alright I'll stop but first did you put your teeth under the pillow so the tooth fairy will come and get them." Dean said clapping his knee.

"DEAN!" You roared loudly and you smashed your face into your pillow and you started to cry. You didn't understand why Dean would tease you in this manner when he knew you were in pain and you were so good to him. You didn't want him see you cry you so you hid your face into your pillow.

Dean stopped laughing suddenly when he heard you crying. "Y/N? Are you crying?" You didn't feel like talking to Dean but you thought it would be rude if you didn't. So you looked up to him with red and puffy eyes. "Yes, Dean I am." You say wiping your running nose.

Dean sits down next down to you on the bed. He wraps his arm around you and pulls you closer to him. "Why are you crying?" Dean asks in a soft voice almost like a whisper. "About what you said, Dean. Do you really think I look that bad?" You say looking right at him.

"No, I just thought that would make you laugh." Dean said trying to make you understand. "Dean I can understand that to a point but some of the stuff you said hurt my feelings." You said letting out a shaky breath. "I don't like showing you I cry and I am in pain or I'm hurt because I assume you will think I am weak." You admit ashamed.

Dean didn't know how to answer that at first. "Y/N, you are one of the strongest woman I know. I will never think of you as weak. I hope that you would let me know if you are feeling a certain way." Dean said giving you a hug. You hugged him back.

"I hope after this heart to heart you're not afraid anymore." Dean said smiling down at you. "I'm not afraid anymore." You say smiling back at him. Then you and Dean sat in silence. You and your brother were finally looking eye to eye and you couldn't be happier.

Then Sam walks in and nearly drops your medicine.

"Y/N? Dean?" Sam said in a shocked tone. You and Dean laugh and you opened your arms for Sam to join your hug fest.

"Come on, Sam." Dean said motioning Sam to get his ass over here.

"Okay, okay." Sam set the stuff he had in his hands down and he commenced you and Dean.

"You guys are the best older brothers a little sister could ask for." You say with your head leaning back on the both of your brothers chest.

"You are the best sister we could ever have." Sam and Dean say at the exact same time. You didn't let go from that for a long time. 

The End!!