TEASER

WARNING: THIS FIC CONTAINS SMUT, HARSH LANGUAGE AND SITUATIONS OF ABUSE. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

less seriously, this fic is poorly written, depicts cliché events and is not my best work. despite that, enjoy.

-

"i-i can't do this." tyler whimpers below the man whose paying him.

"sure you can sweetheart. just relax and let me fuck you."

"i said i cant fucking do this." tyler gains confidence and pushes the larger man off of him.

he pulls the money out of his back pocket and throws it at brendon, "keep your money. last time i was with you, you fucked up my legs. sorry i may be a slut, but im not going to let you fuck up my body."

brendon scoffs and picks the money up from the sheets of the bed in the hotel. "your loss. im the best fuck you'll ever have."

tyler grabs his shirt that was discarded from his body before he stopped it from going further.

"please," tyler starts and opens the hotel door. "my fingers are a better fuck than you," with that he closes the door and leaves the hotel but not before he hears brendon scoff.

tyler smirks to himself as he confidently walks down the hallway.

♣♣

tyler yawns behind the counter of his part time job at the panera bread downtown.

he needed that money last night but he couldn't pay those hospital bills that he had to fuck 3 guys in 2 days for, just because brendon is a sadistic ass.

tyler went on his phone and leaned against the counter, his back to the restaurant.

1 new twitter notification

he already knows what it says. he taps the notification.

he was right, just some random guy saying how he wanted to 'pin him against a wall and fuck the shit out of him'

the mans words, not tylers.

tyler smiled at his phone. looks like hes gonna get his money after all.

tyler literally has sex and he's the one who gets money. its a win-win situation and tyler was getting both wins in the scenario.

"excuse me?" a customer taps tylers shoulder and he spins around to face faded red hair and gauges mixed with a tailored and, might he add shamefully, fitted suit.

he was hot to say the least but probably untouchable considering tyler was tyler -- a low life prostitute who works at panera bread on the side.

"can you stop eyefucking me and take my order. i have meeting to get to." the man demands.

"oh. uh yeah sure. what do you need." tylers asks rather flustered at the outburst.

"a turkey panini and a lemonade." the man answers, typing vigorously into his phone.

"okay ill have that out to you in a few. can i get your name?"

he looks up from his phone for a brief second and looks tyler in the eyes.

"josh dun." he answers.