Exposed

in celebration of taylor s(nake)wift being exposed.

here you go.

-

tyler grips his steering wheel as he parks in the same place he did last time and goes through the press once more, denying the allegations, before finally reaching joshs front door.

he knocks once, before josh swings the door open

"come in."

tyler does just that and moves past josh to sit on the couch he knew and loved.

josh sits down and before tyler can get a word out josh grabs his face and kisses him harshly.

tyler pulls back abruptly. "josh, i-"

"i choose friends but i want to fuck you one last time, kitten."

tyler whimpers at the new pet name and josh attaches his lips back to tylers, moving quick with need.

tyler grips joshs shoulders, his fingernails digging into the muscle.

josh grabs tylers thighs and walks up the stairs with tylers hands still on his shoulders, not breaking the kiss.

josh moves one of his hands to tylers ass, squeezing lightly making tyler moan into the kiss giving josh the opportunity to stick his tongue straight into tylers mouth.

finally they reach joshs bedroom and josh puts him on the bed and crawls in between his legs, slowly pushing down on this covered cock.

"oh, fuck!" tyler moans, arching his back to get slightly more friction but josh puts his hands in tylers hips, forcing him downwards.

tyler whines but josh sucks on the tan expanse of skin on tylers neck. "so needy, little one."

tyler just whimpers in response and josh pulls on tylers shirt so tyler lifts his back slightly to get it off.

josh does the same to himself, still towering over the boy.

he leans over tyler and places open mouthed kisses down his stomach before finally coming to rest on tylers crotch.

josh mouths at the jean covered cock, causing tyler to moan wildly under him.

"stop teasing." tyler whimpers quietly, just wanting some type of friction.

josh runs his hands over tylers stomach, causing tyler to shiver in anticipation.

he toys with tylers nipples, in which tyler moans loudly in response to, then finally brings his hands to tylers jeans and unbuttons them.

he pulls them down tylers legs and tylers cock strains against the thin fabric of his boxers.

tyler pushes his hips up towards josh and moans, needy.

josh puts one hand on tylers crotch, palming it softly as tyler catches his bottom lip between his teeth, biting down hard.

"fuck, daddy." tyler moans from below josh and josh pulls the grey boxers off of tylers body and grabs the base of tylers cock.

he immediately starts deep throating tyler, making tyler push his hips up once more causing the tip of his cock to hit the back of joshs throat.

josh moans lowly, sending a vibration throughout tylers body.

josh pulls off of tyler with a pop and looks up at tyler, who is flushed a deep red with his eyelashes fluttering against his cheekbones.

"you're so pretty, kitten." josh praises before going back to tylers cock.