Love

"things were going great." tyler explains, his head resting on joshs bare chest, and his fingers lazily tracing the muscle indents. "but then i called him out basically saying he was paying me for sex, seeing as he gave me expensive things almost everyday."

josh tenses up at the thought of dallon yelling at tyler.

"i still can't believe he hurt you. i'm firing his ass tomorrow." josh says, a protective manner to the comment.

"i also had a dream that started it all." tyler adds, his fingers tracing lower down joshs stomach, joshs breathing suddenly becoming uneven.

"what was it about, kitten?"

"you." tyler says, leaning up to look at josh through lust filled eyes.

"what about me?"

"you kissing me." tyler bites his lip and continues, "you said you missed me and started biting my neck."

josh leans forward and does what tyler says. "like this?"

tyler whimpers and nods, "yes."

"i bet i left hickies on your neck, right? you're all mine. mine."

tyler hooks his right leg over joshs hips, sitting on top of him now as josh stills attacks his neck.

"what next, kitten?" josh asks, a sultry tone laced in the words.

"you took off my shirt and played with my nipples." tyler says as josh trails his hands under the thin white shirt, tweaking his left nipple in his hand.

"josh." tylers pushes his hips down.

"god, i bet you looked so pretty in your sleep. little breathless moans coming out of your pretty little mouth." josh says, watching the way as tylers eyes flutter closed.

"anything else?" josh questions.

tyler meekly shakes his head, still lightly grinding on top of josh. "that's when i woke up."

"you're perfect." josh praises and tylers skin flushes a pink-red color.

"'m not." tyler averts his eyes to joshs sleeve tattoo.

"you're gorgeous, baby. don't ever think anything else."

"you're pretty, too" tyler giggles and joshs heart flutters at the sound.

"i love you, tyler." josh whispers.

tyler stills at the 4 words and a smile stretches across his face. "i love you, too."

tyler leans down to capture joshs lips with his own, this kiss unlike the others they had shared.

less need and more passion.

josh wraps his arms around tylers waist, pulling the boy flush to his body.

josh pulls the shirt off of tylers abdomen and attaches his lips to tylers shoulder, giving it gentle kisses, before returning to his neck, and biting lightly at the already forming bruises.

tyler moans in pleasure mixed with pain.

tyler whimpers as josh palms tyler through his boxers. "i want you inside me."

josh smiles against tylers neck and pulls back, admiring the look of need and pure lust stretched across tylers face.

josh flips the two of them over, josh on top of tyler now.

"beautiful." josh pushes tylers hair off of his forehead and out of his eyes before unbuttoning the top button of his slacks and pulling the zipper down painfully slow.