Bet

tyler wakes up and wipes his eyes before he stretches his arms.

well. he tries to, at least.

an arm covered in a colorful design is hugging his waist, keeping him trapped in bed.

he turns his head slightly to admire the mans sleeping face.

he looked peaceful and calm.

tyler couldn't help but wonder what he was dreaming about.

he started to trace the tattoo covering joshs arm, pondering what the meaning behind it was.

"mmm." josh stirs from his sleep, but doesn't remove his arm from around tylers waist.

"josh?" tyler asks the older man.

"yeah?" he tiredly answers and, well, it was he most attractive sound tylers ever heard.

"can you, uh, move your arm? i need to get to work."

"tell me something." josh uses his free hand to rub his eyes that were still adjusting to the light, "how much do you make on a normal day? $60? $70?"

tyler shakes his head, "$56"

"well, i have $420 in my wallet. miss a day of work."

"what would debby say?" tyler mumbles, not meaning for josh to hear but he hears it anyways.

"debby-" josh says her name rather harshly and finally removes his arm from around tylers waist, "-won't know i was even with someone else last night."

tyler leans up and slips his feet on the wooden floor and grabs the first piece of clothing he sees which his joshs white dress shirt.

tyler slips his arms through the sleeves and buttons all the buttons up to his collarbones.

as he stands up he realizes with joshs manly stature, the shirt hangs more
like a dress on tyler.

tyler walks out of his bedroom and into the kitchen where he grabs a bowl, cereal and milk.

he pours the cereal in the bowl and drowns it in the milk afterwards.

opening up the drawer next to him, he picks up a spoon and starts shoveling the cinnamon toast crunch into his mouth.

"none for me?"

tyler looks up at a shirtless josh with his boxers visible above the waistline of his pants.

tyler shrugs before answering, "make yourself a bowl."

josh searches through the cabinets before finding himself a bowl and grabs the milk from the fridge.

he pours the milk into the bowl before grabbing the cereal and opens up the bag to pour it.

"woah! you're doing it wrong." tyler exclaims as josh pours the sugary cereal on top of the milk, "you pour the cereal first." he instructs.

"well clearly, i don't." josh glares at him through his peripheral.

"hey, don't get mad. i'm just trying to save you from more bullying in the future."

"trust me, i'm used to it. everyone always told me it was wrong. where are the spoons?"

tyler opens the drawer josh was standing in front of and hands him a spoon.

"you'd think after all the pestering you would've changed to the normal way." tyler emphasizes normal and receives another glare from josh, making the younger boy giggle.