Jealous

TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY HOLY SHIT JULIETTE.

AND THEY BOTH HAVE OVER 1K WORDS?

goddamn i'm on a roll.

not edited. i never edit until someone calls out my typos.

-

"here we are," josh says as he parks in the parking space marked 'reserved for joshua dun'

"it's so tall." tyler admires as he steps out of the car.

josh follows behind tyler as they walk to the front doors of the building.

"josh!" his receptionist, dakota, says surprised to see her boss at work.

"hi dakota. this is my friend, tyler." josh says, introducing tyler although he was sure he didn't need any introduction.

"nice to meet you." tyler greets, holding out his hand for dakota to shake.

she takes it happily and shakes it.

josh walks around the bottom floor, greeting some of his workers for the first time in a little over a week.

tyler, however, talks to dakota.

"so are you two.. ya know. a thing?"

tyler flushes lightly and shake his head. "no."

"aw. you two would be cute together." she says, a small pout of sadness forming on her lips.

tyler laughs. "i wish." he mutters to himself quietly.

"tyler, you ready?" josh comes back around and tyler nods meekly, and waves bye to dakota.

the two board the elevator together going all the way up to the top floor.

the doors open and josh instinctively puts his hand on the small of tylers back, making tyler flinch lightly but he smiles lightly has josh leads him through the office.

some of the workers stare at tyler weirdly but others pay no real attention to him.

finally they reach joshs office and josh tells his assistant, melanie, to send him everything he had missed the past week and how many clients he had lost since the incident.

josh and tyler walk into the the large office, 2 walls completely glass looking over downtown columbus.

he closes the door behind him and tyler walks around, admiring the simple furnishings and decorations.

tyler sits down in the big leather chair behind joshs desk.

"that's my chair." josh points out.

"i know." tyler giggles, sinking lower into the comfy chair.

josh rolls his eyes and makes tyler scoot over so he could get to his computer.

tyler just sits in joshs lap and josh just browses his emails, deleting the ones from press wanting him to do an interview.

despite them being friends, tyler can't help but think this feels like nothing his relationship with ryan.

there's nothing friend-like about tyler and josh.

he squirms around on joshs lap trying to get comfortable and joshs body stiffens at the movement.

"tyler."