Ruined

TRIGGER WARNING: HOMOPHOBIC SLURS.

skip the first part all the way to the first set of ♣♣ if you don't want to read it.

-

"i can't believe you were cheating on me with the panera bread guy." debby exclaims. "did he.. change you?"

"jesus christ, debby, i've always been like this." josh rubs his face tiredly. "just don't tell the press anything. the fact i cheated is bad enough."

"oh, too late. i'm really sorry, joshie." debby smiles sinisterly, as she walks over to the closet and grabs her shorts she had left on the floor. "have fun with your faggot boyfriend."

"debb-" josh starts but debby had already left the room and slammed the front door shut.

"well.." tyler says awkwardly. "at least one good thing came out of this."

josh gives tyler a confusing look. "what?"

"i won the bet."

"tyler, nows not the fucking time."

"not what you were saying when i was grinding on you 5 minutes ago."

"why are you such a brat. you practically ruined my life." josh spits at tyler "i don't know why you're still here." josh sneers and gets up out of bed, leaving an open mouthed tyler staring at him.

"i ruined your life? i don't know if you remember, but you dragged me into that bathroom."

"yeah and i was fucking drunk and you were a hot piece of ass that i fucked one night and it should've stayed one night. leave my fucking house." josh sneers and tyler gets up and walks over, grabbing his clothes and putting them on quickly.

"have a nice life, josh." tyler snorts as he leaves the room and walks down the stairs, hoping debby is still in the driveway.

he opens the door and closes it shut and sees debby still sitting in her car, head on the steering wheel and decides to walk over to knock on the window.

debby looks up expectantly but frowns as she sees tyler.

"what do you want, fag?" she sneers as she rolls the window down.

tyler was going to tell her josh is a dick and that he feels for her, but not anymore.

"i just wanted to tell you that josh really fucking loves ass." he explains to a horrified debby.

"what?"

"yeah, he fucking loves ass. he loves fucking my ass so much. hard and fast. he loves cock, too and he is so kink-"

"stop!" debby screams, rolling the window back up.

"he has a daddy kink!" tyler screams as the window shuts closed and he walks to his car, smiling and gets in, driving back to his small apartment.

♣♣

josh pulls at his hair, holding his phone in his hand waiting- just fucking waiting- for it to blow up with emails about everything debby said she was gonna leak.

"i'm so fucked." he says, punching the wall with his free hand.

he pulls his arm back and looks at the split knuckles bleeding, blood running along the upside of his left hand.

"jesus..."

all too soon, his phone starts getting email after email with press asking him if 'the rumors are true?'

"FUCK!" josh screams again hitting the
wall twice more, blood spattering across the wall.

he looks out his bedroom window and sees press already gathering outside of his house waiting to get an answer.

josh sighs and decides to stay in his house as long as possible.

he walks down the stairs into the kitchen where he grabs a sprite and couldn't help to think back to tyler.

tyler ruined his life.

his fucking career is gone because of him.

without him, he would've been 'happily' with debby and avoiding all this fucking drama.

josh hated tyler.

♣♣

after a 30 minute drive through columbus, tyler finally reaches his apartment and unlocks the door to find ryan laying on the couch, drinking a beer.

"hey, man." ryan says, moving his legs for tyler to sit down.

"how did you get in?" tyler questions as he takes ryans beer and takes a sip from it.

"i know where your spare is. under the mat? really?"

"shut up.." he smiles at his best friend, pushing his shoulder.

"where were you last night?" ryan asks, finally deciding to watch the office.

"i- uh. i had a client and wanted me to stay the night. he was gonna give me extra money."

"more money. thats always nice."

"yeah."

"oh shit, did you see this, tyler?" ryan leans forward, hunched over his phone.

"who?" tyler asks, confusion over his face.

"the josh dun guy you were hooking up with. his ex caught him with a... guy?" ryan looks at tyler and eyes him "tyler you weren't with a client last night, were you?"

"okay no, but." tyler says before ryan can butt in. "i was there as friends, woke up as fuck buddies and left as enemies. he provoked it earlier by kissing me first and practically praising me then he has the nerve to tell me i ruined his lif-"

"well tyler, you kind of did." ryan butts in and quickly shuts his mouth at the look tyler gives him.

"what the fuck?" tyler looks baffled at his best friend, "not even a week ago you told me it was his fault now you say it's my fault? i love you to death ryan, but unless you can act like my friend, i don't want you here. i already feel like shit for everything josh said to me so i don't need you piling on top of that."

"tyler... i'm sorry." ryan says apologetically.

"ryan, i just want to be alone for now. i'm sorry."

ryan nods while getting up and smiles sadly at tyler before leaving and closing the door behind him.

tyler gets up and sits down on his bed with his head in his hands.

he doesn't even know why he feels so guilty, it wasn't his fault josh kept coming onto him. sure, tyler came onto him the first night at the bar. but every other fucking time it was josh who provoked it all.

josh was an asshole to tyler earlier, blaming him for his own mistakes and here tyler is, feeling guilty for a man who doesn't even care about him anymore cause all he cares about is the millions of dollars in his bank account.

tyler runs his hand roughly through his hair, questioning why he felt so guilty over josh dun.