Sorry

read the a/n at the end please

-

josh had been pulling at his hair for the past day, wondering how he's gonna get past all of this.

the press aren't going to let up just because he denies it- they're gonna look further into everything, trying find every speck they can find pertaining to him.

josh hadn't let up, much less have his thoughts about tyler.

it was tyler who fucked up everything.

tyler...

josh kept coming up blank trying to think of reasons why, but he kept trying cause he's stubborn and can't take responsibility for his mistakes.

he walks down his stairs into the foyer and into the kitchen where he's met with his cleaning lady, nelly.

"hey nelly," josh smiles sweetly at the old lady, probably nearing 60.

josh is nice to his house workers- his cleaning lady, his cook that comes in to cook food and freezes it once a week- hey all loved him cause josh was generally a nicer person at home.

"hi josh. where's debby been? missed her the past few days, thought she came home wednesday?"

"we broke up." josh deadpans, not explaining the full story.

"oh, that's too bad. i was starting to like her." nelly looks at josh with sad eyes.

"yeah.."

"well, anyways. i've cleaned the bottom floor bathrooms and the spare bedrooms down here and i'm about to finish this kitchen then i'll go upstairs and get everything cleaned spotless." she explains to josh, gesturing heavily to emphasize.

"that sounds great. let me know when you're done, i'll help bring your supplies out back to the truck for you."

"well aren't you sweet? thank you."

"no problem, nelly."

♣♣

no matter how hard, josh couldn't- for the life of him- figure out a reason tyler was in the wrong yet he still couldn't admit to himself he was to blame for all of this happening.

he laid on the couch, tv blaring some random irrelevant commercial throughout the room just for background noise.

josh knew in the back of his mind that he had fucked up.

he had chosen to do all those things with tyler.

he had decided to take tyler into the bathroom, both times, and fuck around.

he fucked up.

yet he told tyler to his face and blatantly dismissed the fact right in front of him that it was his own fault.

josh felt like a complete asshole and he didn't hate tyler.

not at all.

"josh?" nelly calls to josh as she walks down the stairs, a bucket with a sponge and other cleaning products inside of it.