Letter

ryan lays on the couch as tyler leans against the couch, a controller in hand.

"i haven't seen you in a while, hows life with the millionaire, dun?" ryan questions as he makes a turn in the game of mario kart they were playing.

tyler was in first.

"its great. he's... great." tyler says, smiling at the thought of josh. "he's in london right now."

"and he didn't take you?" ryan asks as he passes tyler.

"asshole. and no. he said if i went he'd always want to be around me and not focus on the business."

"always a sweet talker that one, huh?"

"yeah." tyler smiles wider at the thought of his his boyfriend.

"how long have you two been dating again?" ryan curses as tyler passes him again causing tyler to snicker.

"almost 3 months."

"he hasn't hurt you?" ryan asks, protection in the words.

"no, ryan. he's gentle and caring with me. he saved me when dallon slapped me that one time, remember?"

"remember? how could i forget? i still want to beat his ass for laying a hand on you."

"well josh did it for you. punched him straight in the jaw and dallon screamed like a baby." tyler explains, the memory making him shiver a little bit.

"i'm just glad you're happy, tyler. i'm glad you stopped doing that prostitution shit. you were always so sad when you did that."

"i'm very happy right now, ryan. i love josh."

♣♣

tyler and josh walk into the familiar tall building, josh in his suit and tyler in simple jeans and a black shirt.

tyler smiles at dakota as he walks by her desk.

ever since tyler and josh actually started dating, dakota wouldn't stop going on and on about how cute they were together.

everytime tyler would blush and thank her, and josh would just say things like,

"he's the one who makes us cute."

which would make tyler blush even darker.

josh always gave tyler compliments anytime he could ever since he found out about what had happened last time tyler was in love.

tyler and josh board the elevator and arrive at the familiar top floor tyler had come to recognize and love.

"hey, tyler." melanie smiles as tyler passes him, the gap in her tooth showing itself and tyler couldn't help but smile back.

"hey, mel."

"sir, mr. iero said he was going to come in around lunch time to talk to you."

"okay, i'll expect him."

melanie nods as tyler and josh walk into the large office and josh shuts the door behind them.

tyler walks over to the chair behind joshs desk, his hips swaying with every step.