Slut

josh pulls tyler into the bathroom and locks the door behind him.

people can piss on the floor outside, for all he cares.

joshs hands land on tylers hips and he digs his fingertips into the flesh there.

"why are we here?" josh asks tyler, backing him up against the wall.

"b-because i teased you-ooh!" tylers response turns into a moan as josh starts biting the place where his jaw meets his ear.

josh reaches down and grabs tylers ass harshly, "good boy."

the smaller boy releases a sinful moan, and claws at joshs suit jacket.

josh throws the piece of clothing on the floor and removes his tie.

"hands, slut."

tyler gives josh his hands and josh wraps the tie around tylers wrists, tying it into a bow at the top.

josh takes his right hand and holds tylers hands above his head.

"jump." josh demands.

tyler jumps and wraps his legs around joshs waist -- because they're up against the wall, most of tylers weight is being kept up by the wall so josh has a free hand to palm at tylers clothed cock.

"o-oh daddy!" tyler tests out the nickname and josh growls and kisses tylers lips harshly.

josh pulls tylers shirt off and throws it by his jacket.

josh bites tylers lower lip and tyler moans into the kiss making josh even more turned on.

"what do you want daddy to do to you, baby boy?"

"i want d-daddy to touch me!" tyler obediently answers.

josh drops tylers legs from around his waist and pushes him down on his knees.

"you aren't getting anything until you suck my cock. your teasing shenanigans tonight will get you everything but me touching you, unless you do what i say. okay, slut?"

"yes, daddy."

josh takes his tie off from tylers hands and throws it on the other clothes.

josh removes his shirt as tyler unzips his dress pants and pulls them down along with his boxers.

tyler grabs joshs cock at the base with a small dainty hand and licks the tip, while looking up at josh through his eyelashes.

"don't be a tease... again." josh moans through gritted teeth.

tyler smiles and takes joshs cock all the way in his mouth and bobs up and down, expertly working josh.

josh threads a hand through tylers brown hair and pulls hard, causing tyler to moan around joshs dick.

the vibrations sent throughout joshs body alone are enough to make him cum but removes tylers mouth from his cock and pulls him off of his knees, pushing him against the wall of the bathroom.

"i'm going to fuck you," he pulls tylers pants down while talking, "like you deserve to be fucked."

josh brings his fingers to tylers mouth, tyler already knowing what to do as he swirls his tongue around the thick fingers while making obscene sucking noises.

"jesus, what a whore." josh says through his gritted teeth, "so good for daddy."

josh removes his fingers from tylers mouth and wastes no time in sticking his index finger in tyler, stretching him out.

tyler moans at the intrusion, his hips rocking simultaneously to the movements josh was performing.

josh moves his middle finger in beside his index, scissoring tyler open to an obscene width.

"jesus christ." tyler whimpers, his eyes rolling into the back of his head as josh stretches him to his limit.

josh removes his fingers and tyler whines at the loss but josh grabs the condom out of his suit pocket and rolls it onto himself, tyler watching with hooded eyes

josh grabs tylers left thigh, the pudge pooling between his fingers, and holds it in the air as josh slides into tyler.

"god so fucking tight, baby." josh moans through clenched teeth.

tyler cant decipher real from fake anymore. all he knows is real is this mans cock pounding in and out of him.

"faster, daddy!" tyler encourages the red haired man panting above him.

the encouragement worked because josh uses all his strength he has left on this boy.

moans are resounding through the small tiled bathroom, skin covered in sweat is slapping together -- the sound of sex and its usually beautiful but in this case its sinful.

the moans from the smaller boy anything but ethereal.

far from beautiful but far from disgusting. its erotic -- and its something both participants wont forget.

josh pulls out of tyler and moves into a stall, sitting himself on the toilet, "ride me, princess."

tyler doesn't have to be told twice. he situates both his legs on either side of the hot, sweaty millionaire below him. he grabs his cock and slowly pushes it inside of him.

joshs hands find their way back onto tylers hips, guiding him and are bound to leave bruises. he also occasionally spanks tylers plump ass.

tyler bounces on joshs cock, milking him of all he's worth as if his life depended on it.

"you're so fucking good, tyler." josh moans as he nears his climax.

"your cock feels so good inside of me, daddy." tyler moans, nearing his as well.

"daddy, can i cum?" tylers asks needy, still riding joshs cock.

"one second baby boy, daddys almost there. we cum together."

tyler moans as he holds in the cum waiting to spill out onto joshs chest.

"i'm almost there!" josh takes control of tylers riding and holds him in place as he fucks into him from below.

"okay cum, baby." josh orders tyler -- it isn't an order really if he wanted to do it but still.

tyler spills all over his own chest and joshs chest, while josh spills into the condom and pulls out.

josh wipes tylers cum off of his chest with his finger and sucks his finger clean.

"you taste so good, baby." josh says, causing tyler to flush red.

yes after all of that, tyler is still a sensitive and shy 22 year old boy around josh.