Gorgeous

fuck the break. have a chapter.

-

it had been 5 days since debby moved out.

thankfully, she didn't leak anything to the press about josh cheating on her, because she did care about him enough not to fuck up his career.

meanwhile, josh and tyler had been growing close over the past week and had been honoring the bet that had been made.

tyler was coming over for the 4th time this week after his work shift ended at 7:30.

josh bought some sprite bottles when he went out earlier because he had learned it was tylers favorite drink. he takes two bottles and puts them on the coffee table in front of the sofa along with a bowl of popcorn.

watching a movie on netflix became their go-to thing when they hung out so he had popped some popcorn.

tyler finally arrives at joshs house and knocks loudly on the door.

josh answers the door and tyler walks in, slipping his shoes off and placing them next to joshs versace shoes, then walks into the living room falling onto the sofa.

"why do you look so defeated?" josh questions as he sits next to tyler.

"this annoying bitch at work today kept telling me i was making the drink wrong and asked for a goddamn refund like 5 times making me remake the drink everytime. keep in mind, i didn't even fuck up the drink in the first place her taste buds are just on crack." tyler explains, leaning over to grab the bottle of sprite and twists it open, taking a big swig.

"i'm so glad i don't have to work with my actual clients. i wouldn't last a day before i snapped at them for being dumbasses." josh sighs.

"yeah, and that isn't even the worst part." tyler adds, running a hand through his fluffy brown hair, "she called my manager and my manager gets on my case for not making the drink right. it was a simple fucking coffee with sugar and cream in it. a 2 year old could make it."

josh nods in agreement before turning to the tv and grabbing the remote from beside him.

"what do you want to watch?" he questions, scrolling through movie suggestions on netflix.

"cant buy me love?" tyler suggests after thinking.

"the 80's movie with patrick dempsey?"

"yeah. i like 80's movies. the clicheness to them makes me happy."

"okay whatever you want."

♣♣

as ronnie and cindy roll into the sunset on the lawn mower, josh hears tylers soft snores and looks down at his soft and peaceful face.

he smiles to himself before standing up and turning around to face tyler and picks him up, hooking his arms under his back and his knees.

josh walks up the stairs into his room and sets tyler on the bed.

he pulls the shirt over tylers body, revealing the tattoos josh hadnt seen in a while and slides down tylers jeans. josh sets them on the dresser then does the same to himself, leaving him in his boxers.

he walks back over to tyler and pulls the covers out from under his light body and picks his legs up, placing them in the bed before covering tyler in the comforter.

josh walks over to the other side of the bed and climbs in beside tyler, but still a distance away.

josh falls asleep peacefully.

♣♣

tyler wakes up and flutters his eyes open to see a sleeping josh very close to him.

he probably had fallen asleep last night and josh put him to bed. they weren't drinking, so tyler would've remembered if they did anything other than sleep in this bed.

josh must've felt tyler looking at him in his sleep because before long, his eyes slowly open and tyler blushes from being caught.

"sorry." tyler whispers, "you're pretty when you sleep."

"and you're beautiful every moment." josh responds, the blush on tylers cheeks growing deeper.

"you're just saying that." tyler says, not used to being complimented by someone other than his clients during sex.

"it's true." josh tells tyler, looking into his deep brown eyes.

"you know what?" josh starts and before tyler can reply; "i'm not even a bet kind of person anyways."

at that, he brings his hand to tylers waist and pulls him closer then puts his hand on the back of his neck, pushing his head towards his own and connects their lips.

tylers hands find themselves in joshs hair and tugs slightly, causing josh to lowly moan into this kiss.

josh pulls tylers hips, as he turns onto his back and places the boy on top of him, not breaking the kiss, keeping his hands on tylers hips.

tyler cups joshs strong jawline and bites down on his lower lip.

josh moans outright and breaks the kiss, causing tyler to pull back softly.

tylers face is flushed red, his lips swollen slightly from the heated makeout, and his hair messy from joshs hands pulling on it, and matted onto his forehead from sweat.

"gorgeous."

if possible, tyler blushes a darker shade before going down to joshs bare chest and biting inbetween his collarbones. he licks up joshs neck and sucks on his adams apple, leaving a hickey right on top of it.

"so fucking good, baby." josh says as he moves his hands to tylers ass, and smacks it lightly.

tyler starts to move his hips in slow circular motions against joshs own, a low guttural moan escaping his lips, vibrating throughout joshs neck.

joshs hands guides tylers hips as he grinds onto joshs cock, feeling it harden through the thin fabric of their boxers. tylers own cock, already hard from joshs praise earlier.

"so hard for me, already." josh mentions and moves his hands back to tylers hips and lets tyler guide himself once more.

"josh, i left something here and i still had a key i hope it's alright i use-"

debby stops at the doorway and tyler scrambles off of josh, almost falling off the bed in the process.

"you cheated on me with a boy?" debby exclaims, her face disgusted and a hand flying up to her face, trying to shield the sight from her eyes.

"wait till the press hears about this."