Bar

tyler wished the food didn't come as fast as it did. he wanted to stare at josh for a while longer.

"josh dun." he calls out, joshs order in the bag in his right hand.

they intimidating man comes up to the counter, phone situated between his shoulder and cheek.

"$8.47." tyler states.

josh hands him a fifty dollar bill and murmurs "keep the change." and walks away still talking on the phone.

tyler looks at joshs back as he walks out and back at the money in his hand.

tyler sighs but pockets the changes nonetheless.

he hated when people feel sorry for him. rich guys come in here all the time because its in the middle of the city, giving tyler a tip he isn't even supposed to receive as a cashier, yet all these business men see him working part-time behind that counter and take pity.

tyler didn't like getting money for things he didn't truly earn but considering his current state, he took it and used it.

♣♣

"i said i wanted everything done yesterday!" josh shouts at his employee. "i'm working with a bunch of dumbasses." he murmurs as he tugs on the hair at his nape.

roger cowers away from josh at his outburst and rushes out of his large office murmuring incoherent yes's as the door shuts.

josh sits back down in his chair and goes over the things that haven't been done yet and finishes them because the only thing the people in his office care about is gossip and who gets the last fucking bagel.

he calls his assistant, melanie, in to fax the papers to iero inc, a neighboring company he works joint with.

you see, josh is the CEO of a multi-million company that has agricultural plants all across the united states, and those plants, or farms which is the more correct word, produce thousands of pounds of vegetables and fruits every year -- and josh makes the money by distributing those products to big retail stores such as walmart and target.

josh was basically the middle man between you and your chemically altered vegetables.

he sighs loudly at the stupidity of some of his workers,

"i just need a drink."

♣♣

tyler sways his hips to the music, his eyes closed and looking pretty fucking sensual at the moment.

when the music stops, he makes his way to the bar and orders a long island iced tea that some sucker is probably gonna end up paying for later.

"panera boy."

tyler turns his head and sees that same red hair he saw earlier and couldn't get out of his head.

"josh?"

"that's the name." he says and takes another sip of the whiskey in his hand.

"well i'm tyler, by the way. tyler joseph. although panera boy suits me." he smiles.

"tyler.." josh tests out his name. "it suits you better than panera boy."

"why are you at a deadend hole in the wall bar when you could be at some highend place with expensive alcohol?"

josh looks him dead in the eye and says "better ass here."

tyler can help but laugh loudly, earning the attention of more people.

"who do you see here with a good ass?" tyler scans the room and spots a blonde girl, "what about that blonde over there?"

joshs eyes flicker to tyler before moving away and towards the girl, waving his hand in disapproval "nah. not my type."

"well then what is your type? brunettes, redheads?"

"boys are my type." he states and sips on his whiskey once more, finishing it off.

tyler couldn't be more stunned but also excited.

"well what's your type in boys?"

"why are you asking me this?" josh glares at tyler, his glass tight in hand.

tyler shrugs and hides a smile behind an uninterested face.

this is going to be a fun night.

♣♣

"but my j-job is so fuckin' stupid th-though, you know!?" josh slurs, drunk off of the 5th whiskey he ordered earlier.

"josh you're a rich guy with money. i'm a poor twink who works at panera bread." tyler says, not drunk but certainly getting there.

"n-no," josh pauses to burp into his suit sleeve, "you don't understand. i work with a bunch of morons who have no ability of going out and buying bagels for themselves."

tyler is confused by the bagel comment but ignores it.

"lets dance!" tyler yells over the music, his 22 year old body bouncing as joshs 28 year old body seems tired and unmoving.

josh reluctantly gets up and follows tyler onto the dance floor.

tyler is going to have fun with this.

he moves his hips side to side to the rhythm of the music and turns around to face josh. "you having fun?" he asks.

josh nods and continues to sway to the music.

tyler turns around and accidentally brushes his ass against joshs front.

josh immediately reacts, thoughts going cold as he grabs tylers hips, bringing the smaller boy closer.

"i wouldn't do that if i were you." josh whispers in tylers ear, causing the smaller boy to shudder with excitement.

"well what if i do it again?" tyler proposes, leaning his back into joshs suit covered chest.

"then i'm going to fuck you like the slut you are."