Hero

i'm so fucking sorry

TW this chapter

-

"tyler, i'm so sorry." josh pleads and tyler opens the door further.

"i fucking- ugh." josh says, flustered. "i love you."

tyler eyes go wide and the thought of his boyfriend, dallon, goes to the back of his head as he puts his hands on joshs neck, kissing him heatedly.

tyler did miss the feel of joshs soft lips against his own, with the stubble for added pleasure.

dallon always shaved clean.

josh places his hands on tylers hips, rubbing circles into them with his thumbs before moving his hands to tylers ass and squeezing, making the smaller boy moan loudly into the kiss.

josh smiles, missing the sound of tyler when he moaned. he missed the effect he had on tyler in general.

tyler seemed so innocent with his big brown eyes and natural pouty lips - but he was far from it.

tyler moves his hands to grip joshs jaw, kissing him deeper, joshs tongue sliding against his own.

tyler whines joshs name into the kiss, making the older man groan and pull away going to bite and lick at his neck instead.

he licks and bites at the expanse of skin, leaving purple marks sure to be there in a weeks time.

tyler moans, his hand moving to rest in joshs red hair.

"kitten, i missed this." josh says, kneading the pudge on tylers ass.

"fuck." tyler moans and josh pulls tylers shirt off, revealing the tattoos josh had been thinking about for the whole month he hadn't seen tyler.

josh rolls one of tylers nipples in his fingers, his tongue swirling around the other.

"j-josh!" tyler obscenely moans.

"tyler."

"y-yeah, daddy?" tyler answers.

"tyler!"

tyler jolts up from his sleep, sweat matting his hair on his forehead.

"what?" tyler asks, frustrated it was only a dream.

"you were moaning in your sleep."

tyler curses under his breath.

"joshs name to be exact."

"look, dall-"

"no! tyler, ever since we got together you just tell me stories about what you and josh had done. its annoying. you only talk about him, but you're mine now."

tylers eyebrows furrow, "we've been dating for less than a month. don't act like you have some stupid fucking claim on me."

dallons face becomes twisted with anger, "you're such a brat. i buy you shit everyday and this is how you fucking repay me? with having a wet dream about a man you haven't seen in a month?"

"you can't buy me. i've done enough prostitution that this is basically like one ongoing night. you buy me things, then fuck me." tyler spits.

dallons brings his hand back in fury.

♣♣

"i like like you."

those 4 words had given josh nightmares and glorious dreams.

tyler couldn't love josh.

he just couldn't.

josh had treated him like shit for half of their friendship, getting jealous over things he had no right to be jealous over, and blaming tyler for things that weren't his fault.

josh was a horrible person.

he didn't deserve a sweet guy like tyler.

it had been a month and he doubted tyler even wanted to see him at the point. tyler probably forgot about him.

josh had seen a few times when he would come up and see dallon during work, but never to see him and josh never tried to do anything in fear of tyler hating him.

josh always gave his workers pointless work himself just so he could see tyler.

tyler looked happy with dallon and josh didn't want to be the cause of tylers unhappiness again like he had made him cry at that restaurant.

the sight haunted josh. tylers big eyes, staring back at josh, tears streaming down his face.

josh couldn't do it.

he couldn't see the boy he loved sad.

joshs thoughts halt.

"oh shit." josh whispers. "oh shit. i love tyler."

josh quickly gathers his things and detours his work route for tylers apartment.

he sloppily parks in one of the spots, quickly running up the stairs to tylers apartment door.

as he's about to knock, a slap sounds resounds through his ears.

and it didn't sound sex related as he hears tyler make a noise of pain.

"tyler? tyler! open the do-" josh bangs on the apartment door quickly, his heart racing as he thinks of what happened.

dallon opens the door slightly, but not enough for him to see tyler.

"dallon move the fuck out of the way." josh seethes, his face red hot with anger.

"josh!" he hears tyler yell.

"move!" josh says, pushing his way through the door and dallon and sees tylers holding his cheek, tears brimming in his eyes.

"oh, tyler." josh rushes over to tyler and kneel down so he's eye level with him. "you're okay now, okay?" he says, rubbing his hands down his shoulders trying to comfort him.

tyler nods, wiping away the escaping tears from his cheek with his free hand.

josh stands up and faces an emotionless dallon.

"you asshole." josh seethes and he walks towards dallon, not hesitating to punch him in the jaw earning a loud yell from dallon.

"tylers a brat he deserve-"

"NO ONE DESERVES TO BE SLAPPED." josh yells, "unless you slap first. then karmas gonna do its fucking work and hit you just as hard. leave."

dallon laughs, as he holds his jaw and his nose, blood running out of it over his lips. "have fun with the ungrateful brat." he says before leaving.

josh closes the door and locks it before looking at tyler.

"my hero." tyler laughs weakly.

"tyler, i'm so fucking sorry. i'm sorry for not coming earlier." josh sits on the bed next to tyler, wrapping his arms around the broken boy.

"thank you." he whispers quietly and josh presses a kiss to his forehead, before leaning his head on tylers.

"don't worry. i'm not going anywhere."