Dinner

tyler grabs his clothes and hurriedly puts them on.

"why in such a hurry?" josh asks and he gathers his clothes too.

"this was a mistake. you're drunk and mad because of work. i'm sorry."

"you weren't apologizing when you were teasing me or before i fucked you." josh snorts.

"that's because my mind was full of lust. not my fault."

"sure okay." josh rolls his eyes and pushes past tyler. "i have to get home because i have an important dinner to go to tomorrow."

josh unlocks the door to many angry people and gives them a 'don't fucking talk to me' look and they immediately look away from josh to tyler.

tyler walks out of the bathroom with a slight limp in his step.

"look at this slut who couldn't wait to be fucked that he had to so it in the bathroom." someone says to their friend.

"shut the fuck up, asshole. you're just jealous i'm hot and can actually get fucked." tyler retorts and walks away from the line.

josh had already left so tyler just sits back at the bar and drinks until he can't feel the throbbing in his ass anymore but can feel the throbbing in his head.

thank god it's friday.

♣♣

josh rubbed his head with his left hand while steering the car with his right. the pain from his hangover still hasn't gone away and neither has the image of that boy writhing beneath him.

god just thinking about it.

he turns into franks driveway and parks next to some random car he doesn't recognize.

tonight is a business dinner with neighboring companies and people looking into investing in them. joshs company on that list.

he has to be on his best behavior tonight.

josh gets out of his car and walks up the walkway to the large house, and knocks.

"well if it isn't josh dun!" frank exclaims and takes joshs hand to shake.

"hey frank." josh says with a smile.

"well come in. everyone mingling in the living room and dinner will be ready in a few minutes. have fun." frank informs josh, pointing in the direction of the living room.

"i will. thank you for having me frank."

josh takes his coat off and places it on the coat rack near the door and heads into the crowded living room where he's greeted with handshakes and pats on the back.

"josh how's life been?" pete wentz asks him.

well i'm hungover and fucked a stranger last night. how about yours? is what he wanted to say but he just said, "it's been fine. this year has been a home run for agriculture. soils been great."

"that's really great! nice to hear that. i might just invest in that some day."

"well i can tell you it wouldn't be a waste of money at all." josh answers, taking a glass of champagne off of the tray that passed him.

pete laughs and shakes his hand, "well, it was nice talking to you tonight. i hope to see you again later in the future."

"me too." josh smiles as pete walks away.